Oriskany Dive - Oct. 6th 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now I had much rather have some 108's. Gary has them? His web site states AL80's and LP95's. If he has 108's, I think I will super size my order.:rofl3:

Ohh, I mean.... Well, not sure if I was supposed to say tat out loud. I think he only had two. :)

Michael

All you guys think about is size...

(did I say that out loud?)

..and you said I started it....

Which would you rather have? Smaller or larger?

Michael

Sorry Clay.....I lost myself for a minute there....

..........leave me alone Michael....I said I didn't say it out loud

Sorry Clay.....I lost myself for a minute there....

..........leave me alone Michael....I said I didn't say it out loud

:confused:

Leave you alone? You asked if you said it out loud... you didn't say it.

? = Question. . = Statement.

Michael

Ohh, I mean.... Well, not sure if I was supposed to say tat out loud. I think he only had two. :)

Michael

Well it never hurt me to ask him anyway. I will be ok with LP95's any hew. What is you SAC Rate like now Michael? I thought you had some HP130's or is it Frank? yeah, It's Frank. Thats what he had the last time at ABWA. With a leaking valve.

No idea but, I lasted 47 minutes on an AL80 in 14fsw, my last dive. Compared to 20 minutes or less the last time I was at the same location.

Oui, Frank has the HP130.

Michael

No idea but, I lasted 47 minutes on an AL80 in 14fsw, my last dive. Compared to 20 minutes or less the last time I was at the same location.

Assuming an average depth of 12' and that you surfaced with 500psi, 1.04cf/min. Youch!

You just love rubbing things in don't you? SAC rate this, go diving more, spend lesshere, etc etc... Does it EVER stop?!?

At least it was longer this time. Just think what it was before. (or was tat the before at 20 minutes?)

Michael

Naw, that was the after :wink: Calculate your sac rate so you can track progress, just helping you out :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom