Orca Bait Dive for November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Second the recommendation for AOW from Bob! I've seen his syllabus :)

I feel kinda bad but I won't be doing either. That older girl I've been seeing is taking me to Ocean Shores for the weekend. I can't pass that one up. Maybe next time

Jimmie,
Does the time of 2 mean you will meet for the second dive or would you like to start then?
And Morris....you got your priorities wrong....nothing comes before diving, especially some woman...:)
but have fun.
K

scubak:
Jimmie,
Does the time of 2 mean you will meet for the second dive or would you like to start then?
K, I meant to start at 2 pm so I can get two dives in with y'all. :)

Jimmie

I think if you do the first dive at around 2:00, the second dive will end up being a night dive, or at least a very dark dusk dive.

Personally, I'd prefer an earlier start time, but I wouldn't want to exclude anyone because of that.

I think we are going to have to start a bit earlier so that those who need to get home can...
We are doing 2 dives so we will time it for the second to be about 2:30 splash.
Then Jimmie, if you want to do a 2nd (3rd) for some of us, we will...perhaps Redondo or still 3 tree...
Have air, will dive.....
Lets firm up some times.
K

Okay, Help me out here. (Bob??? Anyone??)
According to NW Shore dives the correction before flood is -0:36 hr/min...so at Noon, my chart says about a 1.7 knt current...which would be an ideal time for a second dive around 2:30 so Jimmie can join us...
The second dive at about 2:30ish will be very minimal current...
So, if we are going to carpool we should meet nearby at the Walgreens by 10:30am, which gives us plenty of time to get to the site, bs and gear up...
Are all in agreement of this?
Let me know whos going and such...for carpooling.
Kirsten

I am all for meeting at 10:30 Walgreens in Burien. I know with proper organization I can fit 3 divers and all the gear in my Forester.
So I would be happy to haul a diver or two if needed.

Someone might have to hold the Pie. :07:

Should be able to get 2 dives in easily at 3-tree. Might even be able to sneak a third in at Redondo

Woooo Hooo!!!!!
Lets go diving...
K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom