Orca Bait Dive for November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3-tree is fun.. Parking is limited so if a bunch of us are going might want to meet and carpool to the site.

I've done sunrise from a boat so I have no idea how easy it is from shore. I've done Redondo from shore and it was pretty easy to do as well.

morris0352:
I've done sunrise from a boat so I have no idea how easy it is from shore.
Hee Hee... you just wait.. but I am sure with you being young and in great shape. Sunrise will be no trouble for you... Going down to the water is easy.. Its the return climb that gets most divers. :D

Well, it looks as though it is 3 tree or sunrise...
Does anyone have any thoughts about time or either site?
3Tree is a great site but Sunrise is a small drive but is FILLED with critters.
Speak up and let's go diving!!!
K

Sunrise is an awesome dive, and conditions on the 19th look pretty good for a mid-afternoon dive. Just plan it carefully and remember that you get a current reversal about 90 minutes prior to SBF.

Have fun ... wish I could make it, but I have prior commitments that day ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

i have no prefrences, i like both sites. Sunrise although is a great dive is limited to one dive since we are doing it by shore. That would stink for me since I'm driving from Everett. TT is great because the number of things to do, for 2 dives. But then again I havent dove in a month.

yep Sunrise is usually a one shot site... thats why K suggested the West Wall on Fox island as our second site. Dove it a few weeks back.. good dive.

Well, then shall we go to Sunrise...also, remember that 3 tree is a current sensitive sight...
Let us know....Shall we bring the Bar b Q? Also, just for throwing it out there...would Sunday be better....
K

scubak:
remember that 3 tree is a current sensitive sight...
Less so on a flood exchange ... it will be quite diveable that day.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

3 Tree on a good dive day... Now the choices are getting tough.
2 dives on 3 Tree ~ I can live with that. Now about the parking... touchy subject, How many cars do you think we can really park there? We could Bar B Q there eaisily..
OK eveyone BBQ and dives on 3-Tree Sat.. Nov 19th?

Sunday is not good for me.. I am suppose to work..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom