Orca Bait Dive for November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubak:
Jimmie,
Morris....you got your priorities wrong....nothing comes before diving, especially some woman...:)

mmmm I think I have my priorities all right. I can dive whenever I want for the rest of my life...:05:

scubak:
Okay, Help me out here. (Bob??? Anyone??)
According to NW Shore dives the correction before flood is -0:36 hr/min...so at Noon, my chart says about a 1.7 knt current...which would be an ideal time for a second dive around 2:30 so Jimmie can join us...
The second dive at about 2:30ish will be very minimal current...
So, if we are going to carpool we should meet nearby at the Walgreens by 10:30am, which gives us plenty of time to get to the site, bs and gear up...
Are all in agreement of this?
Let me know whos going and such...for carpooling.
Kirsten

I am going to be there and my vehicle can hold another two divers with gear and tanks. I could probably also squeeze in another diver or some extra gear as well.

Also, I was wondering if anyone had an extra SPG to loan for the day? I lent my gear to a friend that is just getting into diving last weekend and a tank managed to snuggle up a little to close to the face of my gauge. If not, I'm sure I could pick one up on Friday.

-Keith

No extra SPG....sorry...
If anyone is going to be late....call me @ 360-870-9067
I figure if we get there around 10:30, load up and to the site in 15 mins or so.
K

Dr Shappero, I have an extra SPG and wrist computer if you need it. I drive a blue Lexus SUV w/gray cargo box on top. Will see you all 10:30 at the Walgreens. Anyone in the Seattle area that wants a ride send me a pm.

Is anyone else getting excited? I have been out of the water for 3 weeks now..
Can't wait till Saturday.:lilbunny:

I always get excited about diving...just hopeing this new job doesnt screw it up....
I am diving on Sat...
K

Aw, you guys are killing me!!!!
Not only don't I get to dive with you Saturday but I had to cancel Wednesday's dive due to a cold. What a bummer!
Can't wait for Thanksgiving's dive extravaganza!

G ~ You will be missed.. I am counting the days till the Thanksgiving dive extravaganza.. I have a new dive buddy that will join us on some of the dives. Gonna be another great dive event.. Gourmet Divers Event #2..... or is it #3... can never remember.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom