Orca Bait Dive for November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like that is the plan. Now are we BBQing or not?
And do we need to form a few carpools? I guess a firm head count is needed.

OK!!!
3 Tree iit is....yippee....
I think you could park, uhm 6 cars there? As for the Grill?
Well, I think I will leave it home...It is a residential area. :)
What time?
K

OK I need some help here. Either I can choose to get my AOW for $200 that weekend or I can go on this dive....Should I just go with the AOW or is it ok to wait it out?

And we still need to decide on a time.

Oh, BTW, I'm interested in participating. I'll be driving up from Oregon, so if anyone would like to give/get a ride, I'd love to hear from them.

Bummer,

Was thinking of boat support and diving too. I will be eating a different apple from a cup that day. Go Cougars.

I live in the EVT area and just have my neon that can hold me and another diver, but I'd welcome to carpool with some one in a bigger vehicle.

Not sure what I should bring thou,

morris0352:
OK I need some help here. Either I can choose to get my AOW for $200 that weekend or I can go on this dive....Should I just go with the AOW or is it ok to wait it out?
If you're not taking your AOW from NWGratefulDiver, blow it off and go on the Orca Bait dive. :D Then you can sign up with Bob for his AOW, and learn more than pretty much any AOW class outside of Fundies. Seriously.

With regards to the time of the dives... how about later in the day, say 2pm or so? I'm in a meeting from 9am 'till 1pm that morning, and could head straight over to Three tree from my meeting. Anyone?

Jimmie

Back
Top Bottom