Opinions? Best drysuit under $1200.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got my tls350 for under 1200 with scubapro split fins, boots, and tax included from an authorized dealer. Shop around. However, I wouldn't suggest DUI again unless you can get a really good deal like I did. With that said, be aware that some/many people who get dry suits have problems with the suits like leaking seals/seams and issues that come up after the suit is a year old. Regardless of brand and amount paid. Dry suits have not yet reached the reliablilty and durability (for some) that wet suits have. If you buy a dry suit, be prepared to send it in for warranty service or to send it in for costly repairs sooner or later. I love my dry suit, when it does its job. This is all just a normal part of owning your own gear. Spend more time researching on this and other boards before you buy.

If you are the kind of person lucky enough to have things fit you off the rack, you might try posting a WTB on here and TheDecoStop.com There are some great deals to be had on used suits.

Back
Top Bottom