Openwater Diver... The Movie

Are you going to see Openwater the movie?

• Yes

Votes: 45 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 25 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uh including you? 4 ..... That's it. I was going to e-mail you today. If you don't want to go I understand. I have not charged your card yet. I was waiting till the last minute. Two of our people are going to do a nightdive at Whitney. The other two are in Florida helping with disaster relief. Four others are out at CSSP starting this afternoon for a weekend of Instructor training. The other three bailed because, well, they just don't want to go. So that leaves me, Troy and our friend Brian and you. We are planning on meeting at 7PM at the Parks Mall and the movie starts at 7:25PM. Troy, my hsuband was even waffling this morning because he will be out at CSSP all weekend helping with the Instructor training and team teaching a rescue and OW class. He likes to pack the truck on Friday nights before the weekends but he is willing to do it in the morning. So it's up to you! I am pretty glad I didn't rent out a movie theater for this. I think the initial impact os gone since it opened last weekend. I was in the Flower Gardens and I wouldn't have missed that for hardly anything!. I am still writing a trip report. Talk to you later, just let me know if you still want to go.

Most non-divers I know that saw the movie thought that it was awesome, and intensly scary. I was going to wait for it on DVD, but I may go see it in the theater now.

We are not going to the movie Open Water at the parks Mall. There was only 1 official sign up that did not cancel. Talk to y'all later! Sorry Wayne! I sent you a PM.

Saw this last week. Pretty good IMHO however I can understand why some people don't care for it.

I'd wait for the DVD if you haven't seen it yet. Seeing it in the theater doesn't really add anything. That said, I have a 51" HD television at home :)

Debraw,
I wish we could have gone tonight, but Arlington is almost 3 hrs from home (I had originally thought we could make it), and then tomorrow we have to be in Wylie, then Lewisville on Sunday! So, in order to stay sane, something had to be cut out. I do appreciate you trying to get us together, I would REALLY like to have a northern Swamper get-together soon, if possible. Seems like a long time since yall did one, and we OF COURSE werent able to make that one, last winter. Hope to meet yall soon,
Foo

Back
Top Bottom