One Sad Note...One Good....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha once bubbled...
Sorry to hear about Poncho too.
Dee:
I think you said my new house is about 10 minutes from TL. Is that right?
And there is a 12.00 fee to get in?
Please fill me in again.
It's about 40 or 50 feet deep ..and we can have lots of food and BBQs out there all summer?

Well, Pearland is about 10 min. away so depending on just where your house is....it's lots closer than mine is!

Yes....it's $12 to get in but you can buy passes in advance and save some $$.

The lake is a tad over 50ft deep but anything past 25ft is cold, dark and muddy. All the fish, grass and stuff in above 20ft where it's warm!

You bet! We'll have Swamper Point reserved for us this summer which will place us past all the classes and crowds. I'm hoping to work on the sign this weekend.

Wow! This sounds so great.
Anything planned for the 4th of July weekend yet?

Hey T.P.H.,

Sorry to hear about your loss. He was such a cute little guy. I guess the search is now on for a successor to the throne.

Don't think I can make it to TL this weekend.......unfortunately, the yard is screaming for attention (can't imagine why!). Maybe next weekend.

Dee:

I will be out there Sat to DM a class. I will try to stop by and say hi. It has been a long time since we all had a get together. I dont think my buddy will be there because he thinks the water is still to cold. I was out there a few weeks ago doing my open water for my DM and the water was not bad witha 3 mil.

later

eric

Natasha once bubbled...
Wow! This sounds so great.
Anything planned for the 4th of July weekend yet?

No, not yet. Things get planned pretty quick so we've got time. I imagine we'll have some sort of cookout, lots of diving and maybe some fireworks after night dives if everyone wants to stay that late. also depends on the mosquitos! Mike said he was going to start spraying soon so hopefully that will help.

Thanks to all that sent thier replys concerning Poncho...Dee...the best I can tell ,he had an impacted intestinal tract that caused him to self poison.I had been treating him for it but to no availe.:(
Hey,sat. i`ll be out at the pond early am.then will have to leave around noon to go record 2 songs for my churches C.D. that we are putting together then i`ll be back around 330 or 4pm...So when i get back it will be time to do the plung!!!:) :)

I understand that's a problem with iguanas in captivity. :( Maybe we should just adopt one of the fish!

Hey....you sing???? :eek: I'll expect you to croon us a tune next time Tony has his guitar strummin' :eek:ut:

See ya Sat.!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom