One Sad Note...One Good....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T.P.H.

Contributor
Reaction score
:( Well fellow swampsters;I`m sorry to inform ya`ll that the newly aquired southern mascot,Poncho,has gone to the crystal clear waters of the beyond.He passed in his sleep last Monday probably dreaming of his next swim at T.L..He will be missed.

On the good side...T.L. is starting to shape up nicely..I went in for a dip on Mon and checked out the #1 sub plat that yours truly put back into position Last Friday with the help of my fishin buds` lil boat.The temp on top was 73.viz clear to 20 ft.Smokey below that...Thermo most definate @ 20ft w/ temp @ 56 burr...
The new compressor and air system is in and Mike and his friend from Fl is busy getting the shed built to house it.:)

Ya`ll get a chance ,come on out Sat.Oh ,,,Swampsters Point has its own new floating entrance dock now!!!!I pulled it into place also last Friday.:)

See everyone soon....Let`s get wet!!

I haven't been out to TL in a while and it sounds like it's
shaping up good. Probably going to drop by for a visit
on Saturday as I am heading out that way. Sorry to hear
about Poncho.

that. He was a great Mascot.

Chad

Sure would like to make it Saturday but promised a friend of mine I would referee basketball in big tournament. will be out there in two weeks for sure. I ought to give up this ridiculous refereeing hobby one of these days. Guess i like the extra money too much.

in our hearts and memories! Glad to hear things are looking up at the Lakes. Another week of rest from DMAO and I'll be ready to hit it next Wednesday. :wink:

Looking forward to seein' you all again before I have to head out to LousyAnna and Lake Charles some time in June. :eek:ut:

tony

I'm sorry to hear about Poncho's passing. Any idea why?

There's been alot going on at the lake in 3 weeks...you've been busy! I guess I better get in gear and get the Swampers Point Reserved sign painted, huh?

We'll be there Sat. around noon....see ya!

TheDarknessLord once bubbled...
what kind of animal was poncho?

Poncho was a very friendly 4ft Green Iguana that T.P.H. has had for several years.

Sorry to hear about Poncho too.
Dee:
I think you said my new house is about 10 minutes from TL. Is that right?
And there is a 12.00 fee to get in?
Please fill me in again.
It's about 40 or 50 feet deep ..and we can have lots of food and BBQs out there all summer?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom