My Wild Certification Adventure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My bad, we didn't mean to keep you up back at the hotel. Sounds like you got your sLeep though :D

Volume311:
My bad, we didn't mean to keep you up back at the hotel. Sounds like you got your sLeep though :D

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: ... It's ok pal, I was just glad the walls stayed intact.

Add ear infection (probably from the lake) to the story...

Yep... you're DEFINITELY going to wear garlic on the next dive trip to ward off the evil spirits... hope you don't take offense to the term 'jinxed' :)

Pick up a penny on the ground only if it's heads up... if it's tails, leave it alone. That way your luck might change...

melissassm:
Glad you're okay, and congrats on your certification! Sounds like a weekend you'll never forget.

Do you know if they caught the guy that hit you?

Last I heard from the rental car's insurance agent was: "We are going after him for the damages, if we can find him that is"

fndmylove:
Add ear infection (probably from the lake) to the story...

Oh, man. An ear infection. Perfect ending to the saga.

I loved your story. Good for you for finishing. Welcome to the club. Now, go have some fun!

Great read.

My curiosity : How about your bailed-out instructor?
I can understand you frustation and if it was me, I'd be very dissapointed with these type of unproffesional behavior. Have you paid him anything?

Great story, and admirable persistence. I'm glad your certification dives turned out to be such fun. I think you deserved that at the very least!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom