Older Tusa regulator an octo.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for all the great feedback guys , I guess I'll pass on the regulator since it is not free ! Prices up here in Canada are higher than down in the states and having them shipped up here usually costs an arm and a leg because most dealers use UPS or Fedex . I'm sure if I am patient a newer regulator will come along.

From talking to the guy who services my gear Aqualung (aka US Divers) and Scubapro are pretty tough to kill and come up well after service. Plus they have excellent parts availability world wide. If you dive in cold water you might want to get some local advice before bidding because some models are not suitable. If you want to service yourself be aware that the parts can be very hard to get hold of.

If you want to service yourself be aware that the parts can be very hard to get hold of.

Did the guy who services your reg tell you that too?

Great news , the deal has come along and the purchase has been made , Aqualung Titan Lx. Thanks for all your feedback ....
$T2eC16JHJH0FG1!sErSHBRtQqZe5Zw~~48_20.jpg

I would anchor a bid at $50.00 USD for the whole regs and counsel with take it or leave it. Maybe bargaining up to $65.00. It looks old who's going to buy that for over $100.00?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom