Suggestion Okay, I'll ask... how about a solo diving forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
cortez

cortez

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I know the subject of a solo diving forum has been hinted at, questioned and flamed in other threads, but I've yet to see anyone make an official suggestion.

So I guess I'll be the guy to start the process. What is required to get a solo diving forum created?

The issue has already been brought up for discussion after I recieved a pm from another member. The supervisors (aka powers that be) will continue to discuss it and make a decision which we will inform you of as soon as possible. Thank you.

Tech Admin:
The issue has already been brought up for discussion after I recieved a pm from another member. The supervisors (aka powers that be) will continue to discuss it and make a decision which we will inform you of as soon as possible. Thank you.

It's already up.............

http://www.scubaboard.com/f311.html

Like I said, timing is everything :)

Ok, it looks like the request is good to go, now for the fun part... we need your input!

Right now this forum is lacking a description (1-2 sentances) and a special set of rules which might be needed (i.e. no troll, no flame or other rules like the DIR forum). Please make your suggestions so we can better tailor this forum to your needs.

Thank you!

Bryan,
Thats an amazing start, thank you for the hard work! I will leave this thread open for a few more days to allow for additional suggestions after which it will be moved into the new forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom