Ok ladies, fess up, how many Dr Bill stalkers out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I'm still waiting out here on Catalina for one of you stalkers to show your hand and approach close enough for me to...

Asking as I am one of many who are stalking you, is this an open invite for a stalker invasion? :popcorn:

Hehe... There just might be another stalker invasion from Toronto with Scuba 2000 this fall onto Catalina Island. We would definitely love to meet up with Dr Bill again and maybe even get to dive with him! We'll try not to stalk you all over the island... :wink: :hugs:

Donna, no BS. Stalkers don't always announce their presence... they stalk from a distance. I just wish some of them would get up close and personal. Sniff!

Bill.... you just need to "bait your intended stalker a little better".

Just show them this pic of you that was posted here a while back... :thumb:

boohunk.jpg

sassyalice... just wanted to say I watched your video on YouTube and enjoyed it. What equipment were you using?

ScubaSam and Ayisha, it's always open season for stalkers to invade the island!

We'll try not to stalk you all over the island... :wink: :hugs:

speak for yourself :D

Bill, don't listen to him, he is full of crap, he has been married so long I am sure he can't remember how to bait a thing :rofl3:

ScubaSam and Ayisha, it's always open season for stalkers to invade the island!

Good to hear, how does November sound???

Good to hear, how does November sound???

You're not suppose to alert the stalkee when the stalkers will stalk....sheesh.:shakehead:

apparently I, like you, suck at this :rofl3:

We obviously need stalker training to pounce on Dr Bill. Any bunny boilers wanna offer up their knowledge? :popcorn:

Bill, don't listen to him, he is full of crap, he has been married so long I am sure he can't remember how to bait a thong :rofl3:

Really? :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom