Ok ladies, fess up, how many Dr Bill stalkers out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drydiver

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A few days ago a friend and I were talking about when we first joined SB and how we had a few favorite posters that we read religiously. It was pretty much the same list and Dr Bill floated to the top for both of us. Between his great marine life and personal life stories I simply could not resist hunting down his latest post.

Eventually my time spent lurking here transitioned to time spent diving and my stalking subsided. This past Dec I was lucky enough to meet him in person and ya know what? He is the same in real life, a humble einsteiny who wears his heart on his sleeve :D

soooo, any others out there willing to fess up?

The best stalker story gets his cell # :rofl3: (j/k Bill)

last I checked you were not a lady, get out!!!

Uh, this is the Scuba Singles thread. Not the Scuba Chix.

Oh, and when did you do this supposed check on me? :wink:

If I get it moved there will you leave us alone?

Done. :)

I was a Dr Bill stalker when I first joined SB. :love4:

I enjoyed his posts and followed him around the board. His self-deprecating humor made me laugh out loud and I admired his intellect. Imagine my surprise when I learned we shared the same birthday (month and day, not year) but alas he's a little too young for me. :depressed:

I was fortunate to meet him last year in Catalina and he is as wonderful in person as he is online.

Btw, great banter between OP and CD.:rofl3:

I am very fond of Dr Bill too and had the pleasure of meeting him about a year and a half ago. I let him know when my group was going to Catalina and who we were diving with and he went out of his way to come meet us and chat with us before our dives. That evening, he joined us for a drink and we all found him very personable, so easy to talk to, very informative, and fun to be with. :cheers: Dr Bill in person is very much as he is online. It was so nice of him to go out of his way to meet us and spend some time with us! :hugs: :kiss2:

Dr Bill and I are also friends on FB and I do read his daily updates and articles, so I guess that makes me a stalker too. I even enlisted his help in identifying a sea creature that none of us could identify in Roatan and of course he identified it. What a great life he leads!

I want to know more about when CaveDiver's manhood was checked. This sounds like a good story... :lurk:

I want to know more about when CaveDiver's manhood was checked. This sounds like a good story... :lurk:

Good point, Ayisha, I'm bringing more :lurk::lurk::lurk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom