Ok ladies, fess up, how many Dr Bill stalkers out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sniff... how fickle these female stalkers are. OK, ladies, if you must... abandon me for CaveDiver.

PS... how much do I owe you ladies for the kind words?

Sniff... how fickle these female stalkers are. OK, ladies, if you must... abandon me for CaveDiver.

You owe us nothing, the kind words were from the heart! :hugs:

No one is abandoning you for CD. You are and will always be the first SBer I stalked. :D

Some were just curious about CD's manhood check, no one is questioning your manhood...:rofl3:

Well, I thought it might be a good idea to post the map to my house in case any of the stalkers want to get up close and personal:

107_tremont_map.gif

I actually had at least one real stalker. She showed up at my home after telling me she was coming to the island, and stayed almost a week before I could edge her out the door. Not frightening, but highly disruptive.

The best stalker story gets his cell # :rofl3: (j/k Bill)

A good stalker would already have it...

:popcorn:

I do :stalker:

I want to know more about when CaveDiver's manhood was checked. This sounds like a good story... :lurk:

:confused: There's a story there?

Dr. Bill, you are an awesome dude. There won't ever be enough kind words to describe your wonderful personality or generosity. :Kissy:

Wow, Dr Bill, you're really not scared of female stalkers. They might not all be harmless ya know... They might not all be female either... I'm just sayin'... :shocked2:

Well, I thought it might be a good idea to post the map to my house in case any of the stalkers want to get up close and personal:

I actually had at least one real stalker. She showed up at my home after telling me she was coming to the island, and stayed almost a week before I could edge her out the door. Not frightening, but highly disruptive.

:rofl3::rofl3: ok wasn't me, I was only there for a couple of days :D

:confused: There's a story there?

Ladies, there is no story, CD is one of my favorite online antagonists, never met him in person :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom