Ok ladies, fess up, how many Dr Bill stalkers out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I thought it might be a good idea to post the map to my house in case any of the stalkers want to get up close and personal:

107_tremont_map.gif

I actually had at least one real stalker. She showed up at my home after telling me she was coming to the island, and stayed almost a week before I could edge her out the door. Not frightening, but highly disruptive.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: You just make it too easy :D!!

Well, I thought it might be a good idea to post the map to my house in case any of the stalkers want to get up close and personal:

107_tremont_map.gif

I actually had at least one real stalker. She showed up at my home after telling me she was coming to the island, and stayed almost a week before I could edge her out the door. Not frightening, but highly disruptive.

Sorry Dr. Bill. I was trying not to be disruptive. :depressed:

wow, 270+ views and only 5 confessed stalkers :rofl3:

:popcorn: That's 'cause you kicked CD out. :D

:rofl3: on the thread, or of Dr Bill? :D

Hey, is it time for a "Scuba Chix Invades Dr Bill's" ? :popcorn:

107_tremont_map.gif

Ladies, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the past few days have been a total whirlwind and surprise. A non-diving stalker by the name of Daniela began by sending me nearly 200 e-mails and things have blossomed, and blossomed fast. We are now dating and planning to get married (once she finished her OW, AOW and Rescue certs). Honeymoon to be announced... probably on Mauritius or the Maldives.

Ladies, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the past few days have been a total whirlwind and surprise. A non-diving stalker by the name of Daniela began by sending me nearly 200 e-mails and things have blossomed, and blossomed fast. We are now dating and planning to get married (once she finished her OW, AOW and Rescue certs). Honeymoon to be announced... probably on Mauritius or the Maldives.

Happy April Fool's Day, Dr Bill. :D

Shame on you! Take her to Bonaire! :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom