OK I Can't take it....It's friggn' COLD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...This thread is seriously going down down down.... I LOVE IT!
Carolyn:shark2:
Yeah, sheesh; I had some multi quotes to throw in here, but by time I read to the end of this thread, they became irrelevant. :D

Awsome thread. Love the pics.:wink:

GlobalWarming_Vodka_500.jpg

Time for a drink to warm my toes!

GlobalWarming_Vodka_500.jpg

Time for a drink to warm my toes!

Besides even if we are wrong about global warming the drinking will make us not care.:wink:

Ha... Been there. No kidding. :)

Hell, California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(And here you thought I was going to make a reference to my ex...) :)

I can't imagine it freezing over, though... Must have been a serious fluke. :)

I've also been to Nowhere, AZ. :) http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_there_a_town_called_Nowhere_in_Arizona

...And seen the bottom of the sea. :) http://www.deepsouthdivers.org/old/songs/bottomofthesea.mp3

I've also been to Intercourse, Carefree, Hooker, Bird-in-Hand, Desire, Nothing, Show Low, Corner Store, Eighty Four, Gravity, Hershey, Okay, Floss, Goobertown, Eureka, Surprise, Deadwood, Idiotville, Mystic, Due West, South of the Border, Six Mile, Welcome, Nameless, Humble, Noodle, Mexican Hat, Butts, Moon, Threeway, Walla Walla, Looneyville, Man, Roads End, Climax, Last Chance, Ninety Six, No Name, Christmas, Whynot, Kissimmee, Weeki Wachee, Kill Devil Hills, Between, Truth or Consequences, Bath, Yonkers, Yazoo, and... Get this one... Scooba. :)

Last edited:
I

I'd rather talk about your T-shirt anyway. :D

PS: Vortex megadives weekends are crazy fun!

WE have many interesting pictures of Carolyn... especially from Vortex megadive weekends :thumb:

Boogity boogity boogity!!!!!

I was thinking of the "start your engines boys."

ya just gotta love the rednecks of NASCAR. (btw... this is NOT one of the pictures of her)

earnhardt-fan.jpg

BTW that pic, even tho MikeS said otherwise, is not me. My nips are even! ROFL

awwwweee.... come on now... everyone knows we call you "Lefty" for a reason :thumb:

:D

Back
Top Bottom