OK I Can't take it....It's friggn' COLD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I heard that Mars is heating up too. Must be all those Hummers they're driving around up there.

Nawww, it's alien flatulence that they use as a propulsion force since their gravity is a bit less than ours!

farting-alien.jpg

Carolyn:shark2:

Yknow Mike...that is why I love you! I almost choked on my coffee! Sheesh!

CPA100458aaa.JPG

I was drinking and I in no way take any responsibility for any pics that may be taken of me in that state! But from what I remember, I sure had alot of fun!

Betcha it ain't cold there! I think she is just checkn' up on our suffering and secretly rellishing in it! :D

ALOHA JAX!

It was a chilly low of 12 this morning, and got up to a high of 23. . . (uh, that's in degrees Celsius).

Y'all have my sincerest sympathies. . .:D
Los Angeles County, the Birthplace of Recreational Scuba: where you can snowboard/ski in Winter Mountain Wilderness; then turn back around to swim, surf & night dive in Kelp Forests at Mainland Beaches; and finally come home to Suburbia with a perfect Mediterranean Climate --all done within either a span of 12 hrs, or a leisurely paced Weekend. . . !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom