OK I Can't take it....It's friggn' COLD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LIVES4SHARKS

SHARK DIVA AI
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Right now in Savannah, GA it's 23F!

Found out during Discover Scuba this morning that the heat pump for the pool at the shop stops working at 45F. Our pool is covered by a dome for winter, but dang, it was cold setting up at 10am with air temps of 31F. I am still trying to get warm! Hopefully this cold snap eases up before the OW class starts next weekend!

Ok done venting!
Carolyn:shark2:

PS: All y'all that live in the North...I know it's colder up there, but when it becomes the Arctic in the South, we are just a bit more pissy! LOL!

It is cold in TN. it is 23 deg. also. It has been in the teens at night. As a matter of fact the last few days the high has just been in the tweentys. Thursday we got a little snow and ice.

Yeah it actually snowed in FL last night! I feel for the farmers right now all over the South. This is the last thing we need is a loss of the crops from these freezes! It's not a good start to another hard year!

The drysuit may be on the top of my must have gear list this year!

Carolyn:shark2:

PS: All y'all that live in the North...I know it's colder up there, but when it becomes the Arctic in the South, we are just a bit more pissy! LOL!

Is this kind of like a man getting extra pissy when he gets the MAN COLD? I feel for you guys in the south. We get the cold worse and every year so we are used to hating it. You guys are not used to it.

at least ya'll got up to the 20's! We Kansas Citians have been suffering below 0 temps for the past week or two... never getting above single digits!!!! Brrrrrrr *shivers*

the cold isn't bothering me.... currently 19f here. supposed to be 9f in the morning.

the fact that water got in the big crack in my driveway and buckled up my driveway by an inch or so really ticks me off.

at least ya'll got up to the 20's! We Kansas Citians have been suffering below 0 temps for the past week or two... never getting above single digits!!!! Brrrrrrr *shivers*

That does suck. I feel beter about the temp. at my house now. It normally does not get that cold around here.:coffee:

File.png

I can't tell you how bad I feel for you.

DC

That does suck. I feel beter about the temp. at my house now. It normally does not get that cold around here.:coffee:

yeah we've been breaking records left and right over here... quite frankly, i don't quite care for that lol

Back
Top Bottom