Ohana Night Dive on August 25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
you should not be taking off again. You live HERE, didn't anybody tell you yet?

25th, that's the night JB gets home...we will be at the Mandarin....thinking of the ohana, of course.
I thought you were going to grounded from SB?:wink:

I'm interested, Lisa. I'll email Billfish and Diveoahu and see if they want to do it.

If we have the same number of folks, would the price be approx the same? I know that plays into some people's ability to go.

Anyone wanna dive today? NS...Tuesday that is.

sure, Looks like some of our Regulars can't make it so the more the merrier :wink:

I'll be Tango'ing & Salsa'ing in Cozumel Aug. 25th, but will be thinking of Y'all just the same:D ! (BTW, the Maui Job Transfer fell through -darn!- but now looking at another Transfer Opening at Pearl Harbor. . .)

OK, I have the boat and we have to be at least 9 to go.
Catherine?

(Fishb0y? Has that baby made it's debute yet?)

Count me in. I got an e-mail from Becky and am excited to go. The only wreck dive I have done is the baby barge. I have heard of the ones you are speaking of, but never had the opportunity to dive them.

Sounds good to me. I've got the boat all lined up :wink:

Oh, you will have to have your own tanks, the boat will not provide tanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom