Question Resort or liveaboard offering multiple dives per night

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just came back from Crystal Blue Resort (CBR) in Anilao, Philippines. They do night dives & Blackwater dives. Some of my buddies did night dives & blackwater dives 3 days in a row. CBR limits 4 dives / day. So if you want to do 2 blackwater dives at that night, you are allowed only 2 dives during the day.

Some of my best divings were at night:

you could do this anywhere that offers shore diving. roatan, curacao, bonaire, cayman etc
I just recently came back from a dive trip to Ambon, Indonesia with Spice Island Divers And Resort. They have a house reef where you can do unguided dives, but only 1 night dive max. By about 8PM, when the night dive ends, the employees wash all the gear, lock the gate to the dive gear storage area, and go home. I'm 99% sure additional night diving is not possible.

Can you recommend a particular resort please? I just checked the website of two Bonaire resorts (there's many), and they don't mention night diving.
You’ll not find what you want on offer from a resort; the point about Bonaire is, you go in where and when you want. If you’re looking for multiple guided night dives, you’ll need to hire your own guide, probably at a premium unless you find another night owl.

Take up cave diving. You'll get plenty of diving in darkness.

You’ll not find what you want on offer from a resort

There are literally thousands of resorts with good night diving. I've stayed at many resorts with great night diving, and I've done a couple hundred solo night dives at these resorts.

There is infinitely more opportunity for night diving at a resort than a liveaboard.

Buddy's Dive Resort on Bonaire has a spectacular house reef.

Scuba Club has a house reef that's not very pretty but the night life is amazing. There are many other resorts on Cozumel where you can dive at night.

There are literally thousands of resorts with good night diving. I've stayed at many resorts with great night diving, and I've done a couple hundred solo night dives at these resorts.

There is infinitely more opportunity for night diving at a resort than a liveaboard.

Buddy's Dive Resort on Bonaire has a spectacular house reef.

Scuba Club has a house reef that's not very pretty but the night life is amazing. There are many other resorts on Cozumel where you can dive at night.
Of course. OP was looking on resort websites for multiple scheduled night dives each night. Are you aware of any?

I just recently came back from a dive trip to Ambon, Indonesia with Spice Island Divers And Resort. They have a house reef, but only 1 night dive max. By about 8PM, when the night dive ends, the employees wash all the gear and head home. I'm 99% sure additional night diving is not possible.
sorry i did not realize you were looking for guided dives. my bad.

thats one of the benefits of shore diving without joining a group guided dive when on holidays. you can go where ever and whenever you want. and you can take as little or as much time as you want. no schedule. just need access to tanks and weight.

we have been to hotel coz next door a few times. i completely agree that the night dives can be great along there. we really enjoy doing that. nice easy shallow relaxing dives with some very cool critters.

sorry i did not realize you were looking for guided dives. my bad.

thats one of the benefits of shore diving without joining a group guided dive when on holidays. you can go where ever and whenever you want. and you can take as little or as much time as you want. no schedule. just need access to tanks and weight.
Ah I'm not actually necessarily looking for guided dives. Guide, or another customer, or solo (about to get my self-reliant certification) - I'm fine with them all. I'm just trying to find resorts or liveaboards that allow you to do multiple night dives in one night.

[...]. I will add Marsa Shagra, Egypt to the list.
Are you sure? i remember something like 18:00 everyone off the water unless a guided night dive is scheduled. But only one.

Back
Top Bottom