Ohana Night Dive on August 25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey All, so I assume that the people who have responded in this thread are the big divers on the island. I just moved here last week and am looking to get some diving in, however am going to college so looking to do it cheap. Is there any good shore diving or anything around here. Thanks for the help...

Welcome memon1! The North Shore diving is really nice right now. Great shore diving from Shark's Cove, Three Tables and Firehouse. Haleiwa Trench is another spot, but vis isn't the best there. If you go on the backside of the oceanside of the trench it gets better, but having a boat would be best. That is a long swim. I will e-mail you or post here and you can decide if you would like to join us when we go.

Hey everybody! I'll PM you the details this afternoon/tonight

Becky, did you hear from Bill?

Great Randy and Kanani! See you there :wink:

Hi Lisa -

Bill can't make it, sorry. I did get your PM and will comply happily.

But I didn't see a time that the boat leaves? (I know the boat and the location)

-becky

Just talked to the captain - boat leaves at 5:30PM :D

Lisa,

Do you know if the parking meters are 24 hours or not? (If so, I've got to get some change)

-becky

Well those of you that didn't join us missed out :D

Due to the poor vis we did a double dip at the Sea Tiger. We had eels, lobsters in all different sizes, crabs, cushion starfish, nudi's huge shrimp and this strange looking piece of colon that Randy said was a cucumber...While we were waiting for everyone to come up the captain spotted a tiny squid - the head was about 2.5'3cm and legs about 15-20 cm, nice and red.

Sorry, I got kinda busy and could't take any pictures...you'll just have to take my word for it.

Oh yeah, during the interval we got to enjoy the fireworks from the Hilton Hawaiian Village.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom