Ohana Night Dive on August 25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish you could have been there too.

OH Diveoahu! it was great meeting and diving with you!!

Same to Becky, Randy and Kanani!! (the diving with you part :wink:)

Hey! just found a picture of the cucumber we saw and it's called a Lion's Paw Sea Cucumber

justleesa:
Hey! just found a picture of the cucumber we saw and it's called a Lion's Paw Sea Cucumber
OHHHH!!! I thought you guys found a turd... silly me!

justleesa:
Well those of you that didn't join us missed out :D

Due to the poor vis we did a double dip at the Sea Tiger. We had eels, lobsters in all different sizes, crabs, cushion starfish, nudi's huge shrimp and this strange looking piece of colon that Randy said was a cucumber...While we were waiting for everyone to come up the captain spotted a tiny squid - the head was about 2.5'3cm and legs about 15-20 cm, nice and red.
You guys make me so jealous! Glad you had fun and safe dives.

No photos? whine

fishb0y:
OHHHH!!! I thought you guys found a turd... silly me!
Wonder what the critter who made it had been eating.

justleesa:
Well those of you that didn't join us missed out :D

Due to the poor vis we did a double dip at the Sea Tiger. We had eels, lobsters in all different sizes, crabs, cushion starfish, nudi's huge shrimp and this strange looking piece of colon that Randy said was a cucumber...While we were waiting for everyone to come up the captain spotted a tiny squid - the head was about 2.5'3cm and legs about 15-20 cm, nice and red.

Sorry, I got kinda busy and could't take any pictures...you'll just have to take my word for it.

Oh yeah, during the interval we got to enjoy the fireworks from the Hilton Hawaiian Village.

Lisa,
It was wonderful meeting you and I had a great time. The dives were fabulous. Thanks for putting it together and offering us the chance to go. Can't wait for the next one.

Would anyone be interested in a night dive out at North Shore sometime?

justleesa:

Lisa,

This is so funny! When I was doing my dive log, I tried to find a photo on the web to drop in and I found one kind of like it but your pic is exact. Stangest thing! For those of you that have never seen one (this was my first), I bet it was about 18 - 20" long.

I had a great time as well.

-becky

Becky, it was great meeting and diving with you and Debbie. It was an absolute blast! Kudos to Lisa for great planning! :D

Back
Top Bottom