Offical Conch Dive in Jupiter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IS the dive on the 20th am? The 27th too?

CAn someone please summarize the plan and post it to the calandar?

Things like when we need to meet who we need to pay etc would be really really helpful to me!

Sorry I get confused easily!

I am in for the 20th and the 27th. My girlfriend will come if I can explain it to her which I am having a hard time understanding - duh!

Hey folks I just checked and only 4 seats left for the 20th. So if your thinking about going better jump soon. As for details about paying and such I assume we get there at 7:30 and pay, we are still waiting to hear the other details. Vickie/Krista ????

Well never mind... I'm S-O-L. - - I do not have another weekend off till Sept 3rd and 4th. Looks like it is back to MidWeek diving for me.. oh well less crowds and no strokes on Wednesday's anyhow....

I should be a Teacher.. Every weekend off.. all summer off.. man that's the life..

Eric

In summary:

Since interest was split between weekends, we are diving both weekends....so far, most have leaned towards the 20th as actual signups go.

Current list:

20th
Me
padipro
BigSage
cardzard and wife
baitedstorm
madeline
dive4funoften

To sign up, you MUST go to Jupiter Dive Charters website and sign up. Remember, if you haven't before, FIRST you register to the website, then GO BACK and sign up for the dive on the day you want. (I neglected the second part the first time around.......)
Note that the Dive Shop where we meet AND LEAVE OUR CARS differs from the boat location. We will be bussed over after check-in, so BE ON TIME!!! Capt. Paul will leave you.........

Given the current number of people signed up, I'm happy to host a little after party get-together; with reminders I live in a condo, not a nice house with a yard........(and 1/2 hour south of Jupiter). I will discuss with my HOA about renting the clubhouse, and talk to Vickie about alternately, doing the get-together at her house.....either way, how about, BE prepared for a little fun.......... :) Either way, BYOB.........

WOO HOOO! FInally, another Conch Dive!!! And, lobster season :11ztongue will be official, and I am the proud new owner of a license....watch out boys! (Right.....btw, ya'll can fight over any catches, as I don't actually eat the nasty things.......) :D

See ya then!!!!!!

Did somebody say Calendar Link? Well, what do ya know.......here you go:

Kewl! Just booked my spot AND marked the calendar.... Thanks Krista & Vickie- can't wait to see you guys again!

I appreciate your summary! Thanks for the offer for the party afterwards! Sounds like a blast.

KBeck:
In summary:

Since interest was split between weekends, we are diving both weekends....so far, most have leaned towards the 20th as actual signups go.

Current list:

20th
Me
padipro
BigSage
cardzard and wife
baitedstorm
madeline
dive4funoften

To sign up, you MUST go to Jupiter Dive Charters website and sign up. Remember, if you haven't before, FIRST you register to the website, then GO BACK and sign up for the dive on the day you want. (I neglected the second part the first time around.......)
Note that the Dive Shop where we meet AND LEAVE OUR CARS differs from the boat location. We will be bussed over after check-in, so BE ON TIME!!! Capt. Paul will leave you.........

Given the current number of people signed up, I'm happy to host a little after party get-together; with reminders I live in a condo, not a nice house with a yard........(and 1/2 hour south of Jupiter). I will discuss with my HOA about renting the clubhouse, and talk to Vickie about alternately, doing the get-together at her house.....either way, how about, BE prepared for a little fun.......... :) Either way, BYOB.........

WOO HOOO! FInally, another Conch Dive!!! And, lobster season :11ztongue will be official, and I am the proud new owner of a license....watch out boys! (Right.....btw, ya'll can fight over any catches, as I don't actually eat the nasty things.......) :D

See ya then!!!!!!

Did somebody say Calendar Link? Well, what do ya know.......here you go:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom