Offical Conch Dive in Jupiter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brewone0to:
Yeah, But then you would have to work a boat as a DM to afford fills,.........
Or get a cool sign that says "Will Dive For Air" LMFAO
Hey, I resemble that remark :14:

Thanks! I will pm you soon. Yes my buddy Sharon has left me but hopeflly she is in good hands down there! I would love to do a night dive if you can set it up!

baitedstorm:
Ya know what...... I think I might have just missed this boat myself... I posted that after Captain Paul called me to say he had 11 open spots, then left to work opening day of lobster season without signing my own dumb butt up... :crying:

So, I'm going to beg Captain Paul to put me on as a stand-by should someone cancel, or maybe :wink: hint hint, he'll let me be your DM for the day :D ........

Remember guys, we meet at ScubaWorks one hour before hand.... I'll be there to greet everyone even if I cant go out with you. I'll have camera in hand to photograph our new Conch fridder "Moonie"... For those of you that haven't been out with Captain Paul lately, the bus thing really works out well, PLUS it's ALL SB'ers (Mr. Dan, some have met before, is almost a valid SB'er so he counts too.....fyi, he's an AWESOME diver too) Now if we can just get Coby and Captain Paul to come join us for the after dive festives sometime soon....

I'm thinking, Lobster is on the menu (or should be) I'll start saving all that I catch. we just need to firm up the after party events.. my place, or Krista's? make's no difference to me.

FYI, Please feel free to bring your families. My oldest daughter will babysit. I'm checking with "The Boss" on the pet thing for those of you staying the night. Your welcome to stay all weekend to limit the driving thing..

*Ann, yes, we are doing this both weekends, please feel free to stay here if you'd like, I think we need to hit Captain Mick up for a night dive :D !!!
BTW, Sharon is awesome, had a blast hanging out with her topside sweating our butts off while everyone else went diving *

I'm down for the 27th in the AM. I can't wait to dive with all the SBers on that day. It will be a great day.

murphdivers286:
I'm down for the 27th in the AM. I can't wait to dive with all the SBers on that day. It will be a great day.

Darrell, you may want to set up a calendar thingy for the 27th.

(I am clueless on how to do it and don't wanna figger it out this evening)

Jeff

I got a little Moonie shaped package in the mail today :D

Cause we're a bunch of slackers Jeff..... hehehehehe, I haven't signed up on the calendar thingy yet until I speak with Captain Paul. As of right now, I don't have a spot on the boat.

You should be able to post on the calender. I'm the only one shown as going. I know you all would rather dive with someone else, but come on. I'm getting this fealing that I'm not wanted around here.......:laugh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom