Offical Conch Dive in Jupiter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am now booked also. This will be a great opportunity for Moonie to meet the Conchs! I am hoping somebody will be bringing a digital camera! I should have Moonie by then.

Tried to sign up and the site said that there wasn't any more space available. SIGH. Oh well, guess I'll go elsewhere. Have fun ya'll!

Me

Is anyone diving on the 27th? I can't dive on the 20th because of work, but I plan on diving the 27th.......

T M I !!!!

Hoya97:
Tried to sign up and the site said that there wasn't any more space available. SIGH. Oh well, guess I'll go elsewhere. Have fun ya'll!

Me

Ya know what...... I think I might have just missed this boat myself... I posted that after Captain Paul called me to say he had 11 open spots, then left to work opening day of lobster season without signing my own dumb butt up... :crying:

So, I'm going to beg Captain Paul to put me on as a stand-by should someone cancel, or maybe :wink: hint hint, he'll let me be your DM for the day :D ........

Remember guys, we meet at ScubaWorks one hour before hand.... I'll be there to greet everyone even if I cant go out with you. I'll have camera in hand to photograph our new Conch fridder "Moonie"... For those of you that haven't been out with Captain Paul lately, the bus thing really works out well, PLUS it's ALL SB'ers (Mr. Dan, some have met before, is almost a valid SB'er so he counts too.....fyi, he's an AWESOME diver too) Now if we can just get Coby and Captain Paul to come join us for the after dive festives sometime soon....

I'm thinking, Lobster is on the menu (or should be) I'll start saving all that I catch. we just need to firm up the after party events.. my place, or Krista's? make's no difference to me.

FYI, Please feel free to bring your families. My oldest daughter will babysit. I'm checking with "The Boss" on the pet thing for those of you staying the night. Your welcome to stay all weekend to limit the driving thing..

*Ann, yes, we are doing this both weekends, please feel free to stay here if you'd like, I think we need to hit Captain Mick up for a night dive :D !!!
BTW, Sharon is awesome, had a blast hanging out with her topside sweating our butts off while everyone else went diving *

Cool on the kids and pets thing. I was gonna contact you anyways, but since you mentioned it already....I will call ya anyhow, but not tonight. :)

Orlando Eric:
I should be a Teacher.. Every weekend off.. all summer off.. man that's the life..

Eric
Yeah, But then you would have to work a boat as a DM to afford fills,.........
Or get a cool sign that says "Will Dive For Air" LMFAO

Scuba_Jenny:
Cool on the kids and pets thing. I was gonna contact you anyways, but since you mentioned it already....I will call ya anyhow, but not tonight. :)
the kid thing is a go, haven't talked to "Big Daddy D" yet about the pet thing so that's a big fat maybe.. dude, I'm awake, you can call me..... seeing how I have no job :crying: no need for sleep, besides, sleep is overrated

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom