Offical Conch Dive in Jupiter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok Y'all!!! Sign up is a first come first serve basis... Jupiter dive CHARTER

Captain Paul has this very nifty web site that you can reserve a spot on pretty effortlessly.. You'll need to sign in, or register as a member first. Make sure you get a boarding pass (to confirm you did it right:D ) After you sign up, please post it here (as I know Captain Paul has ...ahem... lurking eyes making sure we have everyone we are supposed to) :laughing:

So, out with Temptation for both the 20th and the 27th both AM dives... If anyone needs me, please call me on my cell phone 772-370-2144, I'm thinking cook out afterwards at my place? and those who want to stay can stay...

BaitedStorm- I am doing secret squirrel training on the 20th and 21st but will be done around 1800 both days. _ - Can I come over for Jalapeno poppers?

As far as I know there are no secret outings for the 27th.. but you know how that goes if I knew, they would not be secret. I will mention to the Lt that I might be going out of town that week and see if I get that... "You might want to cancel those plans.." repsonse...

I am really going to push for time off for the double dip on the 27th!

If you need to use my place for floor space let me know, I have a spare key...(it's a bacholer thing)

Ok we are all set for the 20th. As Vickie said it was easy to reserve our spots. So who's going on the 20th ? Also whats the plans for after diving we are kinda confused.
Is Krista hostess of 20th and Vickie for the 27th ? Inquiring minds would like to know.
Also whoever is hosting the after party what do we need to bring ?

I've been watching this thread and would love to join all of you, but as some of you know I am way too involved with our local soccer club, and the fall season begins on the 13th.

The schedules for the older kids has been released, but I won't find out what my youngest son's schedule is until sometime this week.

If there's anyway I can join in I will, but if not I'll certainly make one of these events one of these days. :06:

I want to go but need someone to carry tanks. No really I am sopposed to refrain from lifting so if anyone wants me to pay for their dive in exchange for carrying my tanks to and from the boat let me know. However remember I have steele 120's!

dive4funOften:
I want to go but need someone to carry tanks. No really I am sopposed to refrain from lifting so if anyone wants me to pay for their dive in exchange for carrying my tanks to and from the boat let me know. However remember I have steele 120's!

Hey I dive E8-130's, and I'll do it for FREE!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom