Offical Conch Dive in Jupiter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alas, can't do the 27th- I'll have the on call phone & won't be able to leave my house for that long (the down side of being back in REAL tech support) You guys have a great time, though!

hrmmmm, so I need to speak to Marcus tomorrow and find out if his boat is full on the 20th... I looked at Paul's schedule, and right now, there's only 10 spots left for the 20th, there's no way that's enough.

The 20th and the 27th are both fine by me. Like I said before, all are welcome to come stay the night before,the night of and the night after (hehehehehhe, we're easy like that man). I say, lets do both. Darrel cant dive on the 20th, but will be free on the 27th. I'm able to do the 20th but unsure of the 27th so, you'll have one of us with you (be afraid).. I'll call Marcus aka Standrod tomorrow and see about just taking the entire boat for the day..

will post results later

Won't know until the last minute if I can make it or not...

:sleeping: I can't make any plans until we get the next two rockets off the ground. It's going to be a long :sleeping: week next week... Ugh!!!

I was planning on the Keys on the 27th....but maybe I can move the Keys tip forward a week. Love to do ScubaBoarde trip this summer

Joe

woohooo... I'm all over the double dipping both weekends.

I am planning on coming the 27th. My friend wants to come on the 27th. She is trying to book airfare. Do you know if we are on for sure on the 27th? Is it am and pm dives.

Thanks!

Ann

baitedstorm:
woohooo... I'm all over the double dipping both weekends.

if not, we can always beach dive down here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom