Offical Conch Dive in Jupiter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Murph, I'd dive with ya any day...... :) However, note that Walter has stated he will be there...so you'll definitely have one buddy in addition to Jeff!!!!!

Everyone, just a final clarification, I'll host the after-party on the 20th. Clubhouse is out, $$ and no alcohol.... :( So, my condo it is, and we'll use the picnic area around back if weather agrees. It's pretty well shaded, so the hot sun shouldn't be too harsh.

I'll provide plenty of munchies--chips, dip, veggie platter, etc. And some basic drinking options--beer, maybe some drink mixes.

If everyone brings a little something meal-like, I think we can tide everyone over. The pcinic area has basic charcoal grills for use, and I'll have some charcoal for that option.

Either PM me ahead of time for directions from Jupiter, or I'll try to remember to print out directions ahead of time to bring with me to the boat. You're all welcome to clean up at the house--shower, change, rinse a few pieces of gear, etc. Let me know if you'd like to stay for the night as well.

Additionally, anyone not diving that day is still welcome to come by as well.........the more the merrier!!!!!! I'd guess we'd be back at the house after 2:00ish........

And a final warning note...Padipro seems to have finally gotten the underwater video gear in order, so be prepared for being taped!!! Should be some fun after party entertainment!!!

OK, I'm ready to dive!!!!!!!

I have been slacking - and haven't been keeping up with the threads. Looks like I caught this one in time but wasn't quick enough.
I'll join for the festivities on the 20th - but looks like the boat's full on the 20th AND 27th. But it's always good to see everyone whether wet or dry!
Krista - let me know if I need to bring anything!

Alli

This sounds like such fun. I will be coming with 3 other ladies. We will get something from Publix. Probably Chicken wings or something. Thanks for hosting!

Ann

KBeck:
Murph, I'd dive with ya any day...... :) However, note that Walter has stated he will be there...so you'll definitely have one buddy in addition to Jeff!!!!!

Everyone, just a final clarification, I'll host the after-party on the 20th. Clubhouse is out, $$ and no alcohol.... :( So, my condo it is, and we'll use the picnic area around back if weather agrees. It's pretty well shaded, so the hot sun shouldn't be too harsh.

I'll provide plenty of munchies--chips, dip, veggie platter, etc. And some basic drinking options--beer, maybe some drink mixes.

If everyone brings a little something meal-like, I think we can tide everyone over. The pcinic area has basic charcoal grills for use, and I'll have some charcoal for that option.

Either PM me ahead of time for directions from Jupiter, or I'll try to remember to print out directions ahead of time to bring with me to the boat. You're all welcome to clean up at the house--shower, change, rinse a few pieces of gear, etc. Let me know if you'd like to stay for the night as well.

Additionally, anyone not diving that day is still welcome to come by as well.........the more the merrier!!!!!! I'd guess we'd be back at the house after 2:00ish........

And a final warning note...Padipro seems to have finally gotten the underwater video gear in order, so be prepared for being taped!!! Should be some fun after party entertainment!!!

OK, I'm ready to dive!!!!!!!

hey guys, I need to get an idea of who wants to crash up here. Krista's place is by far closer to Jupiter then mine (I think I'm like 30 miles, maybe a little less) my place is bigger and can sleep a whole slew of people but if the rum tote is joining in the festives, it might be better to stay where ever it does. All I ask is if your planning to stay at my place, let me know so I know what's what and whose where and all that other stuff. I've heard chattering from the peanut gallery that we might have a few Bulla's coming over this way.... :D

I heard a rumor :eyebrow: that the Minnow is doing a night dive Saturday night if anyone's interested in that.

Blondey, don't feel bad chickie, I planned this damn thing and even I missed the boat. There is an alternative if you want to dive. I'll have to see if there's room for us (and any of the other slacker conchs).

guys, send me a pm if interested in the night dive so I can confirm it with Captain Mick, I know this one will fill up fast.

Okay, as of now, it's looking like I'll be able to make it with Xbulla and Ibulla in tow. Cbulla has another commitment on the 21st, so his presence is a maybe until that prior engagement is confirmed. Vickie, can the Bulla clan crash at your place?? Can you check with the Boss Man as to whether Dumbaduh and Lola can hang as well? If Colin can make it, bringing the dogs (yes, the 10" tongue) would be so much easier for us as dog sitters are hard to come by. If Colin's not coming over, I can leave the dogs at home. Also, If Colin is going, too, we'll probably head over Friday some time. If I'm just coming across with the itty-bitties, I'll most likely head over Saturday morning.

Since the boat is full, would there be a group interested in doing any shore diving Saturday morning while the more priveleged are doing their charter thang? Just a thought...

I can't wait to see everybody!!!

Love, Kris

For me and Desiree on Friday we would love to stay with you!

baitedstorm:
hey guys, I need to get an idea of who wants to crash up here. Krista's place is by far closer to Jupiter then mine (I think I'm like 30 miles, maybe a little less) my place is bigger and can sleep a whole slew of people but if the rum tote is joining in the festives, it might be better to stay where ever it does. All I ask is if your planning to stay at my place, let me know so I know what's what and whose where and all that other stuff. I've heard chattering from the peanut gallery that we might have a few Bulla's coming over this way.... :D

I heard a rumor :eyebrow: that the Minnow is doing a night dive Saturday night if anyone's interested in that.

Blondey, don't feel bad chickie, I planned this damn thing and even I missed the boat. There is an alternative if you want to dive. I'll have to see if there's room for us (and any of the other slacker conchs).

guys, send me a pm if interested in the night dive so I can confirm it with Captain Mick, I know this one will fill up fast.

Bossman here. Yes, you all can stay here. I would love to do a shore dive on the 20th. I have been wanting to do a shore dive here in ft pierce for some time. I heard there are some good sized lobsters on the 1st and 2nd reef system off Pepper Park. Maybe Eric will pipe in here and tell us which section of beach to head off of.

Also, I have to work until 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, so if anyone wants to do the shore dive while the others are boating it, I would ask if you could wait for me.....:sad:.....PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!?????

ahem..... honey aka Boss Man, she was asking if the pups can come too :laughing:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom