Offical Conch Dive in Jupiter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wooo Hoo Guys!!! Wow, we managed to coordinate yet another Conch Dive!!!!

Now, I guess I need to get on the party planning part. Since no-one's asked what to bring or specified anything special that they're bringing, I will either assume you're good to go. Like I said, I will provide munchies, some drinks, etc, but the bank won't carry 12 hungry divers, plus some 5-10 nondivers....so, remember to contemplate what you'd like to eat (I am quite certain we will be VERY hungry by the ned of those dives.....).........and let me know or be ready to bring it. I am a grill-idiot, so ya'll are on your own there. :)
Otherwise, the offer stands for sleep arrangements; remember, Jupiter is ! half-way between Vickie and me; Vickie is about 30-40 minutes north of it; I'm about the same, southwest. I know we have several attendees who have to be at work VERY bright and early the next morning, so I don't plan for this to be a 'till all hours kinda party............
Any other questions? Noone's asked me for directions yet................Saturday after the dive I'm going to want to get headed home to prepare the house for you Conchers, so the less milling around being confused, the better (hint hint).

:D Krista, the Conch-Party-planning-Nazi.

murphdivers286:
Yeh, the pups can come too....

MWAH!!! :10:

Thank you ever so much!!!

I already have directions my dear - I'll bring some Pepsi and Coke, chips and salsa if needed. I may need to crash on your couch too, if there is space available. These Conch get-togethers can leave one unable to drive.

blondey:
I may need to crash on your couch too, if there is space available. These Conch get-togethers can leave one unable to drive.

Is that a couch or a bathtub you need?? :D

murphdivers286:
Hey CBulla, are we going to do some beach diving on the 20th or what???????? Give me a ring-a-ding........:cheers:
The 20th may be a safety diver group of dives for me.. trying my best to log the time and dives in pursuit of Instructorship.

However, if I don't hear from a certain Japanese mod soon we may be hooking up for afternoon/evning beach dives!

CBulla:
The 20th may be a safety diver group of dives for me.. trying my best to log the time and dives in pursuit of Instructorship.

However, if I don't hear from a certain Japanese mod soon we may be hooking up for afternoon/evning beach dives!

Sounds great. if anyone else who did not make the boat is welcome to join in on some shore diving. We will be looking for those bugs.

I have a boat to pickup, test drive, and deliver Saturday so I may get done by noon and I may not get free at all for the day. If I get done early enough (without hurting myself) to make a fast run down, I’d love to knock out a shore dive. Where and when are you going to be, and how do I find you?

KBeck, Xavier is absolutely fascinated by your avitar!! He just asked me for the third time today, "What's tree doing, mommy?" Then I tell him it's shaking and dropping coconuts. Then when I try to do something else, he tells me, "My watch tree, mommy!" hehehehe

Xavier says:

rvgrvhhghgfrffmwpppprurnvrwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrudurjdryti5gkgyiyk0tyyriyrtyryiyiooo5iyyigygyjygmmsgtjgthntgnhngetitehgeththettrgthtthegwuieiutreoiyh6tiyui

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom