Offical Conch Dive in Jupiter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah, but it was funny..... hehehehehehehe

so, I have
Jenny & Julie
Jeff
The Bulla's
Ann's klan

Staying the night on Friday here with me.... are y'all planning on staying Saturday night as well? Just tring to get the sleeping arrangements down pack before anyone gets here so I can just point and say, that room is yours....hehehehehe :D

Oh No! V is making sleeping arrangements again!!!:D
(another cheap, but funny shot)

:laughing: hey, I can find somewhere for anyone to sleep man.... be nice

If anyone is interested in doing some shore dives on the 20th or 21st in Fort Pierce, just give me a PM. I will give you, (or send you), a map with the directions. I just need you to give me your location so I can get the directions.

You are way too kind! I need directions to your place. Email me at annmkruse@aol.com

Do we need to bring air mattresses? Anything? There is either 2 or 3 of us. I am so excited have not been in the water since July 4th!

baitedstorm:
yeah, but it was funny..... hehehehehehehe

so, I have
Jenny & Julie
Jeff
The Bulla's
Ann's klan

Staying the night on Friday here with me.... are y'all planning on staying Saturday night as well? Just tring to get the sleeping arrangements down pack before anyone gets here so I can just point and say, that room is yours....hehehehehe :D

Scuba_Jenny:
Is that a couch or a bathtub you need?? :D
Well if Krista has acquired one of those nice steel art deco tubs that I can really stretch out in.........

Alas, I'm going to have to bow out. It seems as if my car needs my attention- to the tune of an unexpected $500! Spot on the boat is open for Saturday the 20th if anyone wants it! :11:

Blondey, no problem, though you may have to fight for the couch....I have several people ahead of you..........
Don't forget to bring something for lunch/dinner.....sub, chicken, hot dogs, whatever. Don't want to get drinking on an empty stomache!

Marvel, can you still come up for the after-festivities?

Speaking of food, I am making a big ole batch of baked chicken wings. What about cups, plates and such for Saturday?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom