Offical Conch Dive in Jupiter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:cry: I'll miss you all but my heart is with you! I am sooooo sick today that I would not risk infecting any of you with my nasties!

Everyone have a great time! Tip one back for me!

ReneeC:
:cry: I'll miss you all but my heart is with you! I am sooooo sick today that I would not risk infecting any of you with my nasties!

Everyone have a great time! Tip one back for me!
Sorry to hear that Renee! Got your PM, BTW- I'll call you. If any of the Conchs u there are on line any time soon, please let me know- call, post, PM- Jagfish, Jag family, & I want to come up for the post dive festivities!

Thanks Marvel

Krista wrote and told me that the festivities are starting around 2PM at her place.
I'm going to curl up in my lawn chair and hope some sunshine burns this cold out of me!

ReneeC:
Thanks Marvel

Krista wrote and told me that the festivities are starting around 2PM at her place.
I'm going to curl up in my lawn chair and hope some sunshine burns this cold out of me!
Personally, I think you ought to consider the medicinal properties of the rum tote.... :wink:

Marvel:
Personally, I think you ought to consider the medicinal properties of the rum tote.... :wink:

You know I am not lying about being sick when I tell you that the rum tote held no appeal! This was me all day yesterday and probably most of today too! :sleeping_

Must have been a great party! Here it is 10AM and there is not a single report!

We've been up over here since about 6am.. The Bulla's went and watched the sun rise, and got my baby fix.. I'll post pictures soon, just getting the boys ready to go off diving...

Well I think the most fun was the wild slumber party we had at Vickie's house on friday night! Of course we did not get any sleep but oh well.

Thanks Vic for making it a great day! You are awesome.

ReneeC:
Must have been a great party! Here it is 10AM and there is not a single report!

Oh yeah.. the party. Umm.. I guess it was good. Appearently a few of us didn't know it moved so we missed it... but I hear it was fun.

On the flipside, I was in great company, had great dives, and am seriously considering leaving SWFL.

The party wasn't moved, it was at Krista's after the dives, a grand time was had by all. The highlight of the dives for most folks was seeing Jewfish (two on the 1st dive & 1 on the second) on both dives, one of them was pretty big by east coast standards.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom