Offical Conch Dive in Jupiter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All I can say is I am trully blessed! When I die and go to heaven I think I might wind up in South Florida. :D As usual you guys are the greatest. :wink:

It truly does not get much better than this! Of course there is always next weekend to look forward to!

BIGSAGE136:
All I can say is I am trully blessed! When I die and go to heaven I think I might wind up in South Florida. :D As usual you guys are the greatest. :wink:

Well sorry I missed everyone but was working with the dive shop sat with a stay over at Baitedstorms for a sunday dive from W.Palm, with Cbulla and Murphdiver. Awsome dives considering it was with working with OW students, showing them the ropes and some of the awsome sites on the reef.

Maybe next time

My wife and I want to say we had a great time diving with some of our old friends and meeting some new ones. As Walter has already stated the jewfish were the highlight of the dives.
A BIG THANKS
To our after dive hostess Krista,
She made all feel welcome and opened her home to us. It was a great event with alot good folks and those who missed it missed a great time and a chance to meet MOONIE.
Special shout out to JAGFISH, it was great talking to you and meeting your family. We hope you have a pleasant and safe flight back to Japan.

Once again THANK YOU Krista for your hospitality.

Walter:
The party wasn't moved, it was at Krista's after the dives, a grand time was had by all. The highlight of the dives for most folks was seeing Jewfish (two on the 1st dive & 1 on the second) on both dives, one of them was pretty big by east coast standards.

To clarify..I had been following this thread, which mentioned Jupiter Dive, party at the Murph's...
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=106440&page=1&pp=10

Which spawned the thread we are posting in now, and in the very first post it mentions.. party at Murphs or close by park if there are that many folks to warrant it. Given all that, where am I thinking its at? I'm so busy lately and haven't had time to sift through dozens of posts of banter to find information about a change.

Anyway, sorry I missed the fun and festivities.. mebbe next time! :D

CBulla:
To clarify..I had been following this thread, which mentioned Jupiter Dive, party at the Murph's...
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=106440&page=1&pp=10

Which spawned the thread we are posting in now, and in the very first post it mentions.. party at Murphs or close by park if there are that many folks to warrant it. Given all that, where am I thinking its at? I'm so busy lately and haven't had time to sift through dozens of posts of banter to find information about a change.

Anyway, sorry I missed the fun and festivities.. mebbe next time! :D

Hmm, funny, first post in this thread I was ASKED to coordinate the details of the festivities. In the future I'll try harder not to step on toes.
If someone had issues with the location, they were welcome to bring it up BEFORE I spent hours and $150 on the preparations.

Man what a spread! And you were so relaxed. You are awesome chicky!

You are very gracious and oorganized. Thanks for having all of us!

KBeck:
Hmm, funny, first post in this thread I was ASKED to coordinate the details of the festivities. In the future I'll try harder not to step on toes.
If someone had issues with the location, they were welcome to bring it up BEFORE I spent hours and $150 on the preparations.

I had a blast- always great to meet new friends & hang out again with old & dear ones. Krista, thanks so much for having us all over- a fantastic effort. Bullas & Jupiterites- you were MISSED! Jagfish, I hope you'll be reading this soon- safe & sound at home. It was fantastic to meet & dive with you- next time we have to get your wife in the water too. A very lovely lady indeed & BTW, you are LUCKY I let you escape with your two sons- bring them back to visit soon. But, DON'T bring any of that horrid "low tide" stuff again! :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom