Offical Conch Dive in Jupiter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel:
Alas, I'm going to have to bow out. It seems as if my car needs my attention- to the tune of an unexpected $500! Spot on the boat is open for Saturday the 20th if anyone wants it! :11:
I'd take it myself but I am in the process of apartment hunting - Saturday morning is dedicated to finding myself a place to move into by Sept 15th.
Does anyone know of a cheap 1/1 apartment for rent in Miami?

blondey:
I'd take it myself but I am in the process of apartment hunting - Saturday morning is dedicated to finding myself a place to move into by Sept 15th.
Does anyone know of a cheap 1/1 apartment for rent in Miami?

I have this box that an 84" projection TV came in... You could add a 5 gallon bucket and call it home :D

Jenny,
We will stop at Publix and get whatever is needed after the dive. Just let us know.

Ann

Scuba_Jenny:
Speaking of food, I am making a big ole batch of baked chicken wings. What about cups, plates and such for Saturday?

Ok I am bad! I thought you were bringing directions to the dive for us. Please email me if possible to annmkruse@aol.com. We will bring whatever is needed but we need to stop and pick it up.

KBeck:
Wooo Hoo Guys!!! Wow, we managed to coordinate yet another Conch Dive!!!!

Now, I guess I need to get on the party planning part. Since no-one's asked what to bring or specified anything special that they're bringing, I will either assume you're good to go. Like I said, I will provide munchies, some drinks, etc, but the bank won't carry 12 hungry divers, plus some 5-10 nondivers....so, remember to contemplate what you'd like to eat (I am quite certain we will be VERY hungry by the ned of those dives.....).........and let me know or be ready to bring it. I am a grill-idiot, so ya'll are on your own there. :)
Otherwise, the offer stands for sleep arrangements; remember, Jupiter is ! half-way between Vickie and me; Vickie is about 30-40 minutes north of it; I'm about the same, southwest. I know we have several attendees who have to be at work VERY bright and early the next morning, so I don't plan for this to be a 'till all hours kinda party............
Any other questions? Noone's asked me for directions yet................Saturday after the dive I'm going to want to get headed home to prepare the house for you Conchers, so the less milling around being confused, the better (hint hint).

:D Krista, the Conch-Party-planning-Nazi.

I know Walter was trying to go. Also my friend from Lakeland. Is it still available?

Marvel:
Alas, I'm going to have to bow out. It seems as if my car needs my attention- to the tune of an unexpected $500! Spot on the boat is open for Saturday the 20th if anyone wants it! :11:

Krista - send me directions and anticipated time of post-dive party start! Don't know yet if I will make it but I'm real tempted to drive up and say hello for a bit. Have a prior evening obligation but I just hate to miss a Conch party!

Well, the bad news just hit the fan.

I must work this weekend.

So don't everyone call Captain Paul at once.

Jeff

No clue as to what time anyone will be here tonight so I'm gonna start dinner late.... I wont be able to dive this weekend :crying: but I'll be there with ya'll in spirit. For those who have an air mattress, bring it, if you don't ... I do have 2 somewhere we can dig out for ya.. Call me if things change or you need directions and such 772-370-2144

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom