Ocean Fest 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baitedstorm:
Hey, I'll take him Al!!!!!! Green Day woooohooooo!!!!!!! wanna trade? :bang:

Naw! I'm going to use it as a bonding session... I hear the tickets went real fast. One of his friends tried to buy tickets from the box office, and he could only get tickets up in the nose bleed section.

I guess it was a good thing I was crippled that day, and I went to ticketmaster shortly after the tickets went on sale. We have pretty good seats...

But... I need to figure out how to make it to OceanFest on Sunday... If my hearing is still there...

Al

Scuba_Dad:
Naw! I'm going to use it as a bonding session... I hear the tickets went real fast. One of his friends tried to buy tickets from the box office, and he could only get tickets up in the nose bleed section.

I guess it was a good thing I was crippled that day, and I went to ticketmaster shortly after the tickets went on sale. We have pretty good seats...

But... I need to figure out how to make it to OceanFest on Sunday... If my hearing is still there...

Al

WHAT?????

Sorry, couldnt hear ya! LOL

Scuba_Jenny:
WHAT????? [/COLOR]

Sorry, couldnt hear ya! LOL

I hope everyone wears loud ScubaBoard t-shirts, so I can hear them....

Hi,
Have a major conference (that we'll be hosting) that ends that Friday - so I KNOW I'll need to unwind a bit. Color us (wife Terry and myself) there as well! Now, if I can find a hotel.....

Grins and giggles

Lee

Hoya97:
Color us (wife Terry and myself) there as well!
So we have had pen and pencil, for colouring, would you prefer crayon??

Grins - Giggles - Coloring with crayons.. this is getting to be too much of a Love In for a grumpy old goat like me.

*grumple grumple....*

hey, I've got some pretty sparkley markers that smell like watermelon you can barrow

Eric, You're too young to be old.

Baitedstorm - regarding the sparkley markers..... hmmmm, makes me wonder where they've been..... But alas, I allow my mind to wander. This could be a terrible thing. When my mind wanders, I get this kind of slack-jawed look (not unlike Eric) until it returns.

Anyway, we are planning on being there. Would seriously love to know where exactly this is taking place and any hotels nearby. Suggestions?

Lee

Here is a suggestion for all the out-of-towners that just might work... (and for a party location)

The Ramada on Hollywood Beach has this tower suite that goes for about $400 a night - don't gasp yet.....

It has at least three double beds and I think two sleeper sofas, a big main floor living room, small patio, full kitchen, two baths with jacuzzis and the top floor has a big four poster under a skylight with lots of floor room around the edges for some blow up mattresses.

If it is available it might be a good place to all pitch in on.....
The kids could get a great sleepover up on the top floor while the rest of us party downstairs.

Any thoughts on this?

Sounds like fun, even for us locals!
Of course the Hotel Jenny is open if other options fail.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom