Ocean Fest 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOOK at the list of Exhibitors! I like the sound of (Tropical Island name here) Department of Tourism!
MAny resorts from exoitic locations that I have wanted to visit and several that I have been to!

A Treasure hunt on Sunday! $20,000.00 overall prizes to be given away in contest and raffles!

All this and an evening at the Resort De La Jenny / Hotel Hermit Crab! Well color me there.

Exhibitors:
Aggressor Fleet, Airline by J. Sink, Airline by J. Sink, Amazing Ecuador, Anthony's Key Resort, Aqua Cat / Stuart Cove, Aqua Dreams Travel, Inc, Aquanauts Grenada, Bahamas Diving Association, Beqa Lagoon Resort, Bimini Big Game Club, Bonaire Hotel & Tourism Assoc., Capt Slate's Atlantis Dive Center, Cayman Department of Tourism, Chamber of Comm/Silent Auction, Chamber of Comm/Silent Auction, David Dunleavy Art, Dive Rite, Dive Training Magazine, Divers Alert Network, Dutch Caribbean Airlines, Equinox Underwater Products, Explorer Ventures, Fishflips, Grenada Board of Tourism, Guy Harvey, Inc., Mike Ball Expeditions, NAUI, Neal Watson's Undersea Adventures, Nekton Diving Cruises, Ocean Divers, Ocean Divers, Ocean Fest Merchandise, PADI, PADI, Pascal Lecocq Painter, Peter Hughes Diving, Plaza Resort Bonaire, Pro Dive, RSI Marketing Group, Rum Reggae, Scuba Diving Magazine, Scuba Fuel, Sea Experience, SeaVision, Ships to Reefs, South Florida Diving Headquarters, Sport Diver Magazine, St Croix Ultimate Bluewater, Treasure Cay Hotel Resort, Underwater Photo-Tech, World Watersports

Baited Storm, How did you get the countdown timer? We wanted one for the Bonaire countdown on the Carribean forum and no one knew how to get it.

If I can get out of work I will be there.

Suzanne

zuzanne:
Baited Storm, How did you get the countdown timer? We wanted one for the Bonaire countdown on the Carribean forum and no one knew how to get it.

If I can get out of work I will be there.

Suzanne
What kind of diver gear ya got? :eyebrow: trade ya info for gear....

Let's see new Diva LX BCD and a Mosquito Computer versus Info.....mmmm I think I will keep the gear and beg for the info.LOL :eyebrow: So here goes, I have the countdown info filled out and saved, so how do I get it from there to my posts? :06: :sod:

Thanks for all your help Vickie.

Suzanne

Keep it in mind, so much going on that weekend already, but i need to relax for sure after the 8 hours of exams on 4/15 - will keep it in mind - still room at Jenny's?

it wouldn't be the same without ya'll!!! I'm thinking there's enough people down there that we can all find places to crash!!!!!!!! We could always sneak into Renee's pool (and freezer).... Tip toe though... shhhhh

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom