Ocean Fest 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
Of course the Hotel Jenny is open if other options fail.
While $400 shared between 8-10 isnt so bad, i hear the rates at HoJe's are a bit cheaper still :wink:

Agreed - and I did look into it because this suite is sweet! Would have been a fun party location but with a three night minimum ......

My place might be open for a couple bodies as well. The resort is not quite so -come one, come all - as our Jenny's is but the guest room is available. Drop me a PM if you are interested.

8 - 10 person suite in the Penthouse! WOW would that be a ......

never mind.. PG13 PG 13 PG13 - - - - kids are watching.

A great place to play Twister!

Orlando Eric:
8 - 10 person suite in the Penthouse! WOW would that be a ......

never mind.. PG13 PG 13 PG13 - - - - kids are watching.

A great place to play Twister!

!!!!!!
(snicker...)
!!!!!!

Jean

Guess the 'Party Penthouse' is off the table. Grumble. Is Ocean Fest down the road from where we dove in Pampano (S. Florida Diving Headquarters)? Think I attended it last year - big air show?

If it is, the Holiday Inn about 1/10th of a mile from where we dove is a cool place. Also the Sands Hotel on the same block as SFDH is excellent as well. Thoughts?

Lee

Oh, I'm sure it would be more fun at Jenny's. Not a doubt in my mind. However, with all the folks saying they are going to Jenny's, I can't help but think the place is going to look like a snake pit - not that that's a bad thing - I guess I just didn't want to impose.

Hoya97:
However, with all the folks saying they are going to Jenny's, I can't help but think the place is going to look like a snake pit - not that that's a bad thing - I guess I just didn't want to impose.
Well the current record seems to be 11 in there with Jenny/Julie having Vickie & Darrel + 2 kids, Colin & Kris + X, myself and Pete, although we got pretty close with both NYE at the Bulla's (9) and Vickie & Darrel's (10) for the Jupiter trip. I think we go to beat the record this time!! :wink:

simbrooks:
Well the current record seems to be 11 in there with Jenny/Julie having Vickie & Darrel + 2 kids, Colin & Kris + X, myself and Pete, although we got pretty close with both NYE at the Bulla's (9) and Vickie & Darrel's (10) for the Jupiter trip. I think we go to beat the record this time!! :wink:

Well , if you are looking for more bodies to stuff in ???
I never did the Volkeswagen thing when I was younger...

Jean

I'm thinking we need to shoot for a record beating position!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom