Ocean Fest 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi everyone.

I'm back from Belize (Had a great time).

I'm looking forward to Oceanfest this year as I'd like to talk to the woman who markets custom wetsuits there.

Amy and I will probably be coming down on Saturday.

Any dive trips coming up?

I want to get as much beach diving in as possible. There is 24 hours in a day. We will be there for at least two days. That is 48 hours for diving. I know, I know, we should sleep, but I can sleep later. I need to dive. I can usually get at least 60 minutes on one 80 cf. I would use one hour to rest and set up my gear again. That would give me 24 dives in two days. Let's goooooo.......

Not excited are you?? :D

Yay!!! I'm even gonna have a hubby with me this time :cheering:

showboat:
James, where did you go in Belize, I was there last June at Hamanasi Resort and hated to leave after a full week of diving

I spent a week on the Nekton Pilot. The Pilot dives Lighthouse and Turneffe atolls. (As does the other two live-aboards in Belize: The Peter Hughes Sun Dancer II, and The Aggressor Fleet's Belize Aggressor.)

My friend and I stayed on an extra day (so that we could dive the last afternoon) and wound up going out to the ruins at Altun Ha, and, to see the Howler Monkeys at the baboon sanctuary.

murphdivers286:
I want to get as much beach diving in as possible. There is 24 hours in a day. We will be there for at least two days. That is 48 hours for diving. I know, I know, we should sleep, but I can sleep later. I need to dive. I can usually get at least 60 minutes on one 80 cf. I would use one hour to rest and set up my gear again. That would give me 24 dives in two days. Let's goooooo.......

So what say you guys to a evening dive at my house followed by a cookout & whatever on Friday night?

Sounds like fun! Where will you be meeting? Might have to get the kids out of school early to make the drive so we can dive...

Marvel:
So what say you guys to a evening dive at my house followed by a cookout & whatever on Friday night?
:wink: sounds like a plan to me......

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom