Ocean Fest 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

'Kay- just realized I should start a new thread for the proposed night dive/CONCH PARTAAAAYYYY for Friday night. Blonde moment (days) there :wink: I'll get something posted today.

Orlando Eric:
Yeah but I got a UK C8 and a C4 light, D's won't fit.
:D hahahahahahaha, I think I still have your mag light :eyebrow:

BaitedStorm- You do still have my maglight! That is my light for my off duty POV gear! Good thing I have a back up to my off duty back up light...and of course a backup to that one too.

I am thinking my light is gonna come back W/O Batteries.

Eric

Orlando Eric:
BaitedStorm- You do still have my maglight! That is my light for my off duty POV gear! Good thing I have a back up to my off duty back up light...and of course a backup to that one too.

I am thinking my light is gonna come back W/O Batteries.

Eric

:54: I don't know what your talking about man.... There weren't any batteries in it in the first place

Oh my, I will finally make a scheduled event! :cheering: Is there a secret handshake I should know about? :wink:

astrl:
Oh my, I will finally make a scheduled event! :cheering: Is there a secret handshake I should know about? :wink:
Anyone that has one should be wearing their SB shirt so you'll be able to find us....

astrl:

Don't know about the secret handshake, but handz full of bottles of booze will get you accepted quickly.... :wink:

Makes the ladies of the group really happy.....

Jeff

diver doh:
Don't know about the secret handshake, but handz full of bottles of booze will get you accepted quickly.... :wink:

Makes the ladies of the group really happy.....
Are you saying only the ladies drink, the guys are tee-total?

simbrooks:
Are you saying only the ladies drink, the guys are tee-total?

Uh, gee simon.. can tell you have never been married :<)

Ya keep the ladies happy first and that makes the guyz all happy! :dazzler1:

:rofl:

Jeff

diver doh:
Uh, gee simon.. can tell you have never been married :<)
And glad of it too, i am still young! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom