Ocean Fest 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBeck:
I knew you were a smart man, Jeff!!! And it didn't take you long to figure out the Conch Chicks can't be bothered with roses and chocolate, either......give us the good stuff!!!!! :)

Shall we make it easy for the guys, and give them a list? (in no particular order)
1. RUM or Margaritias
2. Dive Gear

:laughing:

Cause then we get what we want :wink:

diver doh:
So tell us little girl, what is it that you REALLY want?
:D
little girl???? :11:

baitedstorm:
Anyone planning on going? I just read the dates will be April 15-17th. I really enjoyed it last year and we are planning to go again this year.

Looks like I am very late to this thread. My wife, Lynne, and I are going to Ocean Fest this year, probably on Saturday morning when it opens. Since I have never met any of you (looking forward to doing that), how do I identify myself (and you)? That is short of pasting a scubaboard tank sticker on my forehead. Is there going to be a meet and greet location? When does everyone plan to show up? How about doing lunch?

---Bob

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom