November in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Still 21 weeks to go. That seems like an awful long time :depressed:

Must be going senile .... forgot you'd already started a November thread!! I guess that means we can start a list already??? :D

So ..... who else is an early bird, and already booked for November???

11/06 - 11/13 - Fin59 & Dive-Ho, Hotel Cozumel, Dive with Martin
11/17 - 11/24 - Diver Kat & Alan, Fiesta Americana, Scuba with Alison
11/27 - 12/03 - pelagic_by_nature & wife, Casa del Mar, diving ???

Last edited:
You can add us to the list! Fin59 and Dive-Ho, Nov 6 - 13, Hotel Cozumel and Dive With Martin :D

I've been watching airfare ever since we came back from our March trip and finally booked it today. Airfare has been running higher for us than what we've been paying, but we did have 2 $100 vouchers so that helped. Using air miles for the hotel so Almost Free! (where have I heard that before?) :chuckle:

Wife and I have been booked since April, just waiting on a thread. We are in the July thread and we haven't left yet.
Staying Nov. 6-14 at Hotel Coz. and diving w/ DWM in morn. and Scuba Mau in afternoon. We just can't get enough we love it so much:D

Last edited:
Not a bad start for the list 4 months out!! :D

11/06 - 11/14 - fishin42 & Wife, Hotel Cozumel, Dive with Martin & Scuba Mau
11/27 - 12/03 - pelagic_by_nature & wife, Casa del Mar, diving ???[/QUOTE]

Don't know what happened to September and October yet, but my wife and I will be staying and diving, (I will be diving as the wife is a non-diver snorkeler only), with, Blue Angel from October23- November 3.
I guess this counts a little for November.
Hope to see some fellow scubaboarders there during our stay.:banana:

Don't know what happened to September and October yet, but my wife and I will be staying and diving, (I will be diving as the wife is a non-diver snorkeler only), with, Blue Angel from October23- November 3.
I guess this counts a little for November.
Hope to see some fellow scubaboarders there during our stay.:banana:
It's a voluntary thing. Start one for Oct if you'd like...

October is out there ..... http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cozumel/341484-october-cozumel.html and I'm pretty sure I've seen September as well .... and if your on island in November, it counts for the list!!!:D

10/23 - 11/03 - blue steal & non-diving wife, Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
11/06 - 11/14 - fishin42 & Wife, Hotel Cozumel, Dive with Martin & Scuba Mau
11/27 - 12/03 - pelagic_by_nature & wife, Casa del Mar, diving ???

I've been diving Coz for 20 + years. Been taking my family to the Coral Princess and diving with Pepes Scuba in July for the past ten years. All of my trips to Coz have been fantastic, but staying at the CP and diving with Pepes is perfect. The folks at CP make you feel like family and Frank (owner of Pepes) caters to divers needs. No cattle boats, 60+ minute dives, and they dive where we want to dive, even the north end only a 10 minute ride away. I always book for the following July as soon as I get home