November 12, 2005 - 2nd PPD DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i think we have to make the dives for the least certified diver or make another group for AOW, 'cause i definitely do not want to be part of any incident report. :krach:

ish,

for most of us the 1st DOR was the FIRST TIME that most of us met... as long as di ka pikon at mahilig ka magdive you are more than welcome to join the DOR... the guys here will just pipe in regarding rides and stuff you might need

have fun! makulit mga tao dito... sina manong pao, tito caloy at kuya jon ok mga yun!

Jag

paolov:
i think we have to make the dives for the least certified diver or make another group for AOW, 'cause i definitely do not want to be part of any incident report. :krach:

I agree with this.

paolov:

Hehehe, I'm more worried about myself being "the" incident report

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom