November 12, 2005 - 2nd PPD DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ahhh . . . so that's the QUOTE reply link lol. I thought there was no such function on this board. sorry for the ignorance hehe.

paolov:
i think we have to make the dives for the least certified diver or make another group for AOW, 'cause i definitely do not want to be part of any incident report. :krach:

i agree...safety first. btw, planning on bringing a bp/wing din for testing kaya am not sure kung makakalalim talaga si ako :D

photo ops...definitely :wink:

shugar:
give in to your anger.... come to the dark side!!!!

Jag

starwars.gif
laugh.gif

lets just set a max depth of 60 to 80ft. If you see somebody go deeper pls. dont follow, chances are you'll see that diver wearing a smile on his face, hehe narced na sya.

How about voting on the ff divesites?

1. Sombrero
2. Caban Cove
3. Larry's Garden (what's d other name?)
4. Devils Point
5. Layag2-Bahura
6. Kirby's Rock
7. Twin Rocks
8. Arthurs

O ayan easy easy lang yan and may I suggest lets not split up the divers as to certification levels. "Fun" dives all.

clgsamson:
lets just set a max depth of 60 to 80ft. If you see somebody go deeper pls. dont follow, chances are you'll see that diver wearing a smile on his face, hehe narced na sya.

How about voting on the ff divesites?

1. Sombrero
2. Caban Cove
3. Larry's Garden (what's d other name?)
4. Devils Point
5. Layag2-Bahura
6. Kirby's Rock
7. Twin Rocks
8. Arthurs

O ayan easy easy lang yan and may I suggest lets not split up the divers as to certification levels. "Fun" dives all.

shucks! Larry's Garden is New Bahura pala! I just researched the site I have been there. It is an advance dive though with the ripping currents there but we could stay on the shallow area.

Planet Dive boatmen call that area simply Bahura and they call Bahura (Bahura Kanto) Saddle.

Scratch! Scubyduby has a post in "suggestions needed" on New Bahura. Can't be dive pards; there'll be a lot of OOA divers.

I've dived the ff Bahura "labels": Aquav names -

Bahura Kanto (hole in the wall)
Bahura-Layag Layag, - Saddle
Bahura Caverns, Amphitheatre
Bahura Gilid, Gitna, Kaliwa, Kanan

sus confuse na ako, dive lang ng dive....

Back
Top Bottom