November 12, 2005 - 2nd PPD DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As usual, I'll be with you in spirit...hehehe...Bad spirit.
Wag kakalimutan ang mga litrato...yan na lang ang natatanging kaligayahan ko.

clgsamson:
pards lets do layag-layag bahura 1st; 2nd larry's garden. Kung pwede.

hehe suggest ko sana bahura kanto (hole in the wall) pero delikado sa iba.

oh I didn't mean it in that order :) Just listing down the sites first for people to agree. Agree Bahura Kanto is an advance dive. We can do 2 dives in the morning, have the barbeque lunch then go out for a last dive.

ok then, since some will want to have lunch at the resort. What do you guys think of 2 dives out in the morning back for lunch at the resort, then an optional 3rd dive in the afternoon. Hope others could give their inputs as well so we can more or less have a plan

I'll be doing the daytrip option. If anyone needs a ride, I can take 1 person (the car isn't built for hauling anything but b*tt). I don't know the city that well so door-to-door service wouldn't be available.

Axua:
ok then, since some will want to have lunch at the resort. What do you guys think of 2 dives out in the morning back for lunch at the resort, then an optional 3rd dive in the afternoon. Hope others could give their inputs as well so we can more or less have a plan

plan sounds good. 2 dives in the morning and an optional 3rd in the afternoon. would love to do sombrero, all else kayo na bahala mag decide :D

Back
Top Bottom