November 12, 2005 - 2nd PPD DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, parang gs2 ko sumama senyo kaso kakahiya wala ko kakilala. mukang magkakakilala na kyo. Well . . . yes, it does begin from there rite? hehe. What my problem is the ride going and back. Wish I could meet up with u guys before the dive para di awkward.

That is. . . if u welcome new divers in your bunch :D

@jag: :11: nooooooooo... you can't do this! :11: guys, demonyohin niyo naman si jag na wag ng umattend ng wedding :devil_3: habol ka na lang sa wedding... dive with us first :D

@ish: meet up? sure! i'm willing to watch 'into the blue' again :D

guys, i know you're all dying to see jessica's cute (more like to die for) hiny again. ish, cge let's meet. i'll pm you :D

shugar:
guys,

have to back out... wedding of my cousin... unfortunately i have to attend... di hamak mas masaya mag dive kesa makipaghalubilo sa mga kamag-anak...

sorry...

Jag

Boooo...take the bride and groom diving! :)

@ ish: siyempre, we welcome new divers! See post #24.

btw, hate to hijack, but I'm in love with Jessica Alba! Even better when she's facing away from the camera... :D

Thanks Chip! Sure do love to dive with you guys soon! Just saw the Dive Article, and sobrang kakainggit.

Why dont you come with me and Iris and catch Into the Blue? :05:

BTW. . . . When's the deadline to confirm? :11:

Back
Top Bottom