November 12, 2005 - 2nd PPD DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yello to all! Just to run down again the list of people who have confirmed the trip and some details

1. Jon Aguirre - Nov. 11-12 (late check-in)
2. Clgsamson - Nov. 11-12 (late check-in)
3. Mrs. Clgsamson - Nov. 11-12 (late check-in)
4. Spoon - Nov. 12
5. Mrs. Spoon - Nov. 12
6. Paolov - Nov. 12 (w/ a padwan and a padwan of the padwan :) )
7. Iris_Ice - Nov. 12
8. Chip - Nov. 12

by the way, is there any particular dive site that you guys want to go to? If you want to do the barbeque thing may I suggest we include Devil's Point, there's an isolated beach near Eagle's Point 2. If I may I'd like to suggest an itenerary:

1st dive - Layag-Layag Bahura
2nd dive - Devil's Point
Lunch
3rd dive - Arthur's Rock

Axua:
by the way, is there any particular dive site that you guys want to go to? If you want to do the barbeque thing may I suggest we include Devil's Point, there's an isolated beach near Eagle's Point 2. If I may I'd like to suggest an itenerary:

the charges for aqua would include lunch right? so if we barbeQ somewhere, that entails we incurr additional costs for the barbeQ, what about the lunch inclusive of the package at Aqua?

how about LArrys garden !!!! for all those being lured into the darkside .....

layag layag bahura is defintely on my list, why dint anyone mention sombrero? its my favorite site in anilao and 10/10 times i dove it their were virtually no currents.

Name(s): Karisma de Guzman
Check-in Date: Nov 12, 2005
Check-out Date: Nov 12 as well
Room preference: DAY Trip only
Meals: Ala Carte
SCUBA Equipment requirements: Regulator (1st, 2nd and gauge :D), Air tanks

How much is the Day Trip again? round 1,700 I guess?

paolov:
the charges for aqua would include lunch right? so if we barbeQ somewhere, that entails we incurr additional costs for the barbeQ, what about the lunch inclusive of the package at Aqua?

how about LArrys garden !!!! for all those being lured into the darkside .....

The P400 day trip fee is actually consumable on tanks and food if we do 3 dives out thats P330 for the tanks. I'd love to go to Larry's Garden, honestly I haven't been there :)

Spoon:
layag layag bahura is defintely on my list, why dint anyone mention sombrero? its my favorite site in anilao and 10/10 times i dove it their were virtually no currents.

So our planned dives are so far

1. Layag-layag bahura
2. Sombrero
3. Larry's Garden

Anybody else suggest anything? If we can agree on the dive sites I can already compute the total cost of the whole trip per person.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom