not just Monterey ... but MonterA+ !!! --- parts 1&2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and diving in Monterey. You have to come back and do Monastery, my personal favorite. It looks like the Monterey Bay aquarium down there! I always hear people complain about the cold water here and laugh. If you can dive here you can dive anywhere! When the vis is good in Monterey it is just as awesome as anywhere else.

Monastery is definitely on my "must-do" list. Scubajunkee teased us with the possibility of getting someone's canceled reservation, but it didn't happen. Fine by me, as I wouldn't have traded any of the diving for anything else, and now I have more reason to return!

Teddyc911:
If you can dive here you can dive anywhere! When the vis is good in Monterey it is just as awesome as anywhere else.
Huh. That's what we say around here too!

Eileen

Hi everyone,
I just checked out Erickson's pictures from Seattle last weekend.Very nice pictures,I especially liked the closeup of the wolfeel. I think you could have that one published.Keith

Hey everyone,

It's been just over a year since we all (eab, Ishie, JimErnst, Keith_m) last dove together. How is everyone doing? Well, I have been diving with Ishie and Jim, so how are you doing eab and keith_m?

Ericson

scubajunkee:
Hey everyone,

It's been just over a year since we all (eab, Ishie, JimErnst, Keith_m) last dove together. How is everyone doing? Well, I have been diving with Ishie and Jim, so how are you doing eab and keith_m?

Ericson
hey!!!! i am starting to feel neglected!! you havent dove with me in a couple of months now!!! i think you are jelious of my FINE photography,lol, or you just DONT like me anymore, i am gonna pout!!!!! lol, hey bud how are you we need to dive soon erickson!!! hope you are doing well buddie!! and a big hello to all of the rest of you , kieth how are you and how is the shoulder doing, hi eab, ishie i just talked to you today so i know you are doing great, and we all wish you well on your interview for med school and the new job on monday!! jim:D

very nice, makes me want to dive cold, can't wait.

I'm there Jim, after all, I'm still NorCal :D

dlndavid:
I'm there Jim, after all, I'm still NorCal :D
I WILL let you know when we get together again soon, david what of your camera, i didnt hear back from you on it , i tried to get a copy ,no luck , i will find the original for you if i can

no worries Jim on the reciept, they already told me they can't fix it. IT STILL works. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom