not just Monterey ... but MonterA+ !!! --- parts 1&2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid:
no worries Jim on the reciept, they already told me they can't fix it. IT STILL works. :wink:
THEY CANT FIX IT!!!! they are trying to get you to buy a new one, let me SEE what i can do to help!!! i will get back to you in the next day or so!! i THINK i can pull some (helping) strings if you know what i mean, that in my opinion is BAD custormer sevice!!! i will see what i can do !!!!

jim ernst:
hey!!!! i am starting to feel neglected!! you havent dove with me in a couple of months now!!! i think you are jelious of my FINE photography,lol, or you just DONT like me anymore, i am gonna pout!!!!!

Jim that's because his work was published... He's a big shot now :D

DLN: You should have come out today.. 20-25 ft vis at the Metridiums. Flatter than flat... Plenty of parking, even at the wall at 800 AM

Ben_ca:
Jim that's because his work was published... He's a big shot now :D

DLN: You should have come out today.. 20-25 ft vis at the Metridiums. Flatter than flat... Plenty of parking, even at the wall at 800 AM
GOTTCHA!!! thats gotta be it he is a frigging celebrity now and i am just a low life wanna be diver-photographer!!!!!! ROFL, i wonder if he relises that we are making fun of him, ya scubajunkee were talking about you!!!!! lol:D

Hi Guys,
I'm finally going to get back in the water, I'm heading out to Tacoma and hood canal tommorow for a few days diving. It's been since nov.2. I hope I still remember what to do. The shoulder is getting better. I went back to work 3 weeks ago. I hope to set up a Monterey trip this next fall. It would be nice to dive with everybody again. Keith

Jim, Weren't you in the PI for a bit? You shouldn't be complainin'. I'm not a bigshot photographer...yet. I won't forget my buddies who got me where I'm at now. Let me know when you're free (from teaching classes) and we'll go.

-eR

scubajunkee:
Jim, Weren't you in the PI for a bit? You shouldn't be complainin'. I'm not a bigshot photographer...yet. I won't forget my buddies who got me where I'm at now. Let me know when you're free (from teaching classes) and we'll go.

-eR
hey there you are , we teased you enough to bring you back to life, hey bud i will get it going and we will have to plan a trip!!

keith_m:
Hi Guys,
I'm finally going to get back in the water, I'm heading out to Tacoma and hood canal tommorow for a few days diving. It's been since nov.2. I hope I still remember what to do. The shoulder is getting better. I went back to work 3 weeks ago. I hope to set up a Monterey trip this next fall. It would be nice to dive with everybody again. Keith
hey keith!!!! sounds like you are doing better and thats great, real glad too hear you are back in the water, i am hoping to come up there and dive again soon , and we need to get you back to monterey as well, let us all know how your dives go and get back with us soon!!! jim

eab,
Great trip report and pics, thanks for sharing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom