not just Monterey ... but MonterA+ !!! --- parts 1&2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime:
Excellent report Eileen. Check out Clinton Bauder's excellent site metridium.com and in particular this video.
http://www.metridium.com/movies/metridiums.html
Thanks! While it's certainly much better being there, the video is much more cost efficient and practical. I certainly hope my gushing about them causes some who take them for granted to give them a second thought. They're just amazing.

Chuck Tribolet:
If you drove something resembling Lombard street, I suspect it was 17. Don't. Take
101 to 156 to 1. Pretty much all flat.
Yes Chuck. It was 17. I did have maps with me, but instead followed the MapQuest directions. Next time I'll take your route. Although 17 did have its fun moments!

Hi Eileen!!!
Great review! Makes me all nolstalgic just thinking about it and I can't wait to dive with all of you guys again! Eileen was absolutely awesome and she brought the goodies. Ericson was an excellent leader and did an admirable job of keeping track of everyone, setting up the dive plan, and everything else. Can't wait to see all the pictures from that weekend (Eileen was kind enough to let me use her camera on the second Lovers dive since mine had taken an unexpected ocean dip the Friday before) and just wanted to say I had a wonderful wonderful time.

I also always enjoy seeing the cauliflower fields. Every time Jim and I set out to find them on our own, we end up missing them. We just did another failed attempt this Easter weekend, though we did find some cool slug infested rock formations.

And one of these days, I *will* invade New England. Heh heh.

hey eileen, just wanted to say great job on the story, glad to hear that you are home safe and wanted to say thanks we had a great time diving with you, ishie and i just went back for another great weekend , thanks again we all enjoyed your company

jim ernst:
thanks again we all enjoyed your company
The pleaseure was mine Jim!

ishie:
And one of these days, I *will* invade New England. Heh heh.
Bring it on girl!

eab:
The pleaseure was mine Jim!

Bring it on girl!
we found a real freind and you are missed, you need to come back ,quit your job and we will all just dive for a living as a bunch of dive hippies, ha ha ,thanks again we both enjoyed your company, keep in touch ,see you soon, id say that comes from the both of us(jim-ishie) :wink: , we will be doing the ab diving in three weeks , take care your freinds on the WEST coast

Wow, makes me wish I packed the week before so I could've stayed for the rest! But I had a great time, even with my head cold. So, who wants to be the next scubaboard buddy we impress?

How's the New England diving in September? I'll be there on another cruise (heh heh heh).

dannobee:
How's the New England diving in September? I'll be there on another cruise (heh heh heh).
Truly? The diving here is great through the end of October. It'll be great to play host. Just let me know the details when things are set. Whoohoo! Company!

The diving is great here year-round, though once the winter storms kick in, you do have
to sit out more days. Between the storms can be the best diving of the year. Less
sunlight means less green. If I could only dive one week a year, it would be the week
between Christmas and New Year's. If I had to pick a month to miss, it would be
August (max green).

Back
Top Bottom