North of the Border ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anybody up for an Invation of Oklahoma this weekend 10/6 or 10/7

Maybe a dive or two at Lake Murray or Broken Bow :14:

If I hadn't found a dive buddy going to Terrell this weekend, I'd go. I'm itchin to try a different spot. You are welcome to come down to CSSP with us...

I really need to make it up that way for some diving. I have a good friend from tulsa that has been trying to get me to come visit her for a weekend. I might have to take that invitation up and also get some diving in one weekend.

amascuba:
I really need to make it up that way for some diving. I have a good friend from tulsa that has been trying to get me to come visit her for a weekend. I might have to take that invitation up and also get some diving in one weekend.

Think about it for sure. You'll like it ! Lake Murray is cool ~ Broken Bow is just WoW ~ and so far Lake Tenkiller without doubt has my top 3 rated solo dives.
The remote Buddy Phone Sign at 60 feet near the overhangs and caves at Crappie Point says it all about diving there.

All of these lakes have low cost housing/motels/hotels/camping on site or near by and the views are wonderful.

You should go visit that Gal :wink:

BTW... I'm sure you've been before but You should come do the Vahalla Silo with us sometime !
Dark/Deep/ Sharp Jagged Metal/Rattle Snakes/ Thoughts of Evil Cold War Radiation and other things like that.
What a place to relax and enjoy life.......

Hows about 10-14 at Broken Bow? I need to take my tank up and get a visual inspection from James anyway.

Frank, you really need to get some more of that Blue Water Funk on ya...I'm lookin' at $244 for air and $30 a nite for hotel.

Oh well, that's what a solo trip is all about. :D

sealskin98:
Frank, you really need to get some more of that Blue Water Funk on ya... :D

:light: :confused: :rofl3: :no ....................... :wink: :D :)

sealskin98:
Hows about 10-14 at Broken Bow? I need to take my tank up and get a visual inspection from James anyway.

Frank, you really need to get some more of that Blue Water Funk on ya...I'm lookin' at $244 for air and $30 a nite for hotel.

Oh well, that's what a solo trip is all about. :D

Your On !!! Lets do it. PM / Call or stop by the house.
Or....I can just park in front of the ranch and scream and honk and wave the Dive Flag till you come outside. :crafty:

BTW Pleeeeeeeez send my kind reguards to the Mrs. Fer Me Ok :wink: We hated to have to wake her up last time we came by but thats just how things go sometimes.

Oh ... I get my air at the fire station so I'll pass on that that $244.00 air. Does it really taste that good ? Really ?
And the last time I had a hotel room that cheep there were these gals out front who could pick up Coins be they Quarters-Pasos.. you name it in the most interesting ways.

( Just kidding)

Timeliner:
And the last time I had a hotel room that cheep there were these gals out front who could pick up Coins be they Quarters-Pasos.. you name it in the most interesting ways.

Just how often have you stayed in "those" types of hotels Frank, Hmmmm?

I wonder if Laura knows about this. :11:

Timeliner:
Or....I can just park in front of the ranch and scream and honk and wave the Dive Flag till you come outside. :crafty:

You know that bear they were talkin' about in the newspaper? I have him in the back yard...training him to go after loud noises. :gator:

:D :D :D

sealskin98:

:D

Hmmm, you goin' to Tidy Bowl for a few dives, eh? Or something a bit more adventurous?

Timeliner:
Your On !!! Lets do it. PM / Call or stop by the house.

BTW Pleeeeeeeez send my kind reguards to the Mrs. Fer Me Ok :wink: We hated to have to wake her up last time we came by but thats just how things go sometimes.

Oh ... I get my air at the fire station so I'll pass on that that $244.00 air. Does it really taste that good ? Really ?

( Just kidding)

I definitely want to do some diving down that way. My dad lives down by graham, tx. I need to make a long weekend and do some diving down there. :) You guys have all the good diving spots. Most of our diving where I live is at least two hours away. Definitely let me know on any silo trips. It's one of the places that I've wanted to do for a while. :)

Back
Top Bottom